Chapter Eight

A/N: sorry I know it's been a couple days. But guys! I went to the summer slam live tour and it was amazing! I got Romans autograph!!(: But anyway, it was awesome Dean was sexy as hell and Seth was looking fine too!(:

I woke up by the sound of someone banging on my door. I rolled over in bed and looked at the clock and it was already noon.

I got up and walked to the door. As I opened it I came faced to Dean. He looked me up and down hungrily.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Hey Seth has a shirt like that. But uhm, Seth actually wanted me to come see if you wanted to grab a bite with us." He said trying to focus on my face.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll be down in 10." I said shutting the door in his face.

I walked to the mirror and examined myself. No wonder Dean was drooling. Seth's shirt was kinda tucked into my black see through thong so you could basically see everything. I shrugged my shoulders and out some pants on. I didn't bother to change shirts so I just wore Seth's. I brushed my hair with my hand and walked out the door. Once I got downstairs I met with Dean and Seth outside while Dean smoked.

"How is it you look so damn fine even in that?" Dean asked.

"Shut up." I said.

"Someone's not a morning person." Seth laughed.

I glared at him and took Dean's cigarette out of his hand taking a drag.

"You should have just wore what you had on." Dean winked.

"Totally, I was just going to wear a see through thong and a shirt." I said sarcastically.

Seth cleared his throat. I looked over at him and saw the bulge in his pants rise. I laughed and elbowed Dean nodding to Seth's package.

"Dude you better watch it, she's with Roman now." Dean laughed.

Seth covered his face and walked to the car while Dean and I followed behind.

"You know if Ro isn't fulfilling your needs I'm always here." Dean said quietly.

"I'll pass." I said walking faster catching up to Seth at the car.

I decided to set in the back and let the boys ride shotgun. Seth was on his phone the whole time while Dean drove. Then, my phone went off.

Sethie<3: you have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now.

I laughed and typed back.

Me: do I look that good in your clothes?

Sethie<3: couldn't you tell by the bulge?(;

Me: maybe after this we will have to go have our own little snack!(;

Sethie<3: how bout we sneak away at the restaurant??(; I don't think I can wait.

Me: men or women's bathroom??(;

After I sent that we came to a stop at IHOP. We got out of the car and started walking inside. Dean was in front of me and Seth behind. Seth reached his hand around and grabbed my ass causing me to jump and squeal a little dean looked back at me and I smiled. As we sat Seth and I sat in one side and Dean on the other. I grabbed my phone and started typing.

Me: really? Okay, no sex for you!:p

I shoved my phone into my pocket and Seth fished his out. He huffed as he put the phone back in his back pocket. A waitress came and took our order since we had already known what we wanted.