Chapter 30

A/N: Y'all might wanna set down for this one.

~Monday Morning Ashley's POV~

Waking up I found myself in the bed alone. As I stretched my hand hit a piece of paper. Of course, Roman was always the type to leave me little notes. Getting up grabbed the note and read it.

'Cupcake, JoJo and I decided to have a daddy daughter day. Since RAW is in Tampa tonight I just thought we could meet up there, we love you.

-Ro&&Jo'

Smiling I sat the piece of paper on my nightstand. I had always kept the notes Roman had left me. They were cute, they were what Roman did. Someday I'd hoped to pass them on to our kids or even the little munchkin.

When I finally decided to get dressed I grabbed my phone and dialed Dean's number. Hopefully he and Faith were in town already. I needed best friend time.

"Hello?"

"Faith!" I screamed in the speaker.

"Ashley!" She screamed back.

"Holy fuck I'm glad you answered. Please tell me you and old Ambrose made it to Tampa?"

"Yes we did, actually we made it in last night. I tried to call your house phone but you didn't answer you bitch."

I laughed, "Shit, I haven't been to my house in forever it seems like. I normally just stay with Roman."

"So y'all are exclusive, like ready to settle down?"

"Why don't you get your ass over here and we have a bestie day. Ro and JoJo went out for the day so I'm here alone."

"Sounds terrific, I'll stop by Starbucks then come your way."

"Good, but leave the Ambrose behind."

Faith did a fake laugh before she hung up. I was so happy her and I had cleared the air. I was about to go crazy. She was the only person I could tell everything too.

Walking into the living room I found a dozen roses on the coffee table. Laughing I picked them up. The card read, 'Just because.' Smiling I pulled my phone out and took a picture of the flowers. Logging on to twitter I decided to send out a tweet.

'AshleyLeeWWE: That's right girls, be jealous!((;' underneath I attached the picture of my beautiful roses.

Minutes later I was getting hundreds of replies from fans.

'AshleyLover: @AshleyLeeWWE is the luckiest girl on earth. Where can I find a RR??!!'

'Ashman: @AshleyLeeWWE wins at life.!!'

'WWERomanReigns: @AshleyLeeWWE you like them Baby? Wait til you see what else I gotchu!'

I replied to Roman's tweet.

'AshleyLeeWWE: @WWERomanReigns: Please tell me it's a new pair of Chucks?:D'

Laughing I set my phone down. That's enough twitter for one day. Flipping the tv on I noticed Total Divas was on. It was a rerun I'm guessing because Summer Rae wasn't on there. The first couple of minutes it showed Eva Marie and JoJo putting bronzer on to go to the gym. Rolling my eyes I couldn't believe her, like why do you need to look good just to sweat. A few minutes later they were in the gym working out. I couldn't believe I was still watching this.

As I went to change the channel I heard that familiar deep voice. It was Roman. The girls were introducing themselves to him. Something about this made me scowl. I couldn't stand Eva, I knew this was a long time ago but she was still trying to move in on Roman. Especially when she said "He's the reason we wear bronzer to the gym!" Can you say slut?