p2, Chapter 13

After explaining to Seth and his parents why I had to go, and a few hours on a plane I found myself in front of Roman's home. It took me a minute to actually do anything. This brought me back to the old times. Roman, JoJo, and I coming home after our ice cream trips. Or Roman and I coming home from our late nights out. It almost brought tears to my eyes before thought about my last time in this house. Now, I felt rage.

Pulling my cell phone out I dialed Layla's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"I'm outside." I said looking around.

"Okay, he's gone. Do you think you could come inside and help me with my bags?"

"Yeah, I'm coming." I hung up the phone.

When I found myself at the door I took a deep breath and turned the handle. Everything had looked the exact same from when I left. He still even had the picture of JoJo and I up on the mantle. Walking past it I picked it up and carried it with me. Finding Layla in the bedroom I smiled a her.

"Thank you so much," She cried bringing me in a hug, "I'm sorry for everything!!"

"Layla, It's fine. We don't have much time. We'll talk on the way." I explained grabbing her bags.

She nodded her head as we hurried to get all her stuff. As we walked into the living room we saw the door handle turn. We both gasped. Turning around I hid in the coat closet with Layla's bag. Watching from the crack of the door I saw Roman enter the living room and glare at Layla.

"Hey babe." She tried to sound happy.

Roman shook his head and walked over to her. I could see her shaking and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Feeling something fall on my leg I looked down to see a wooden baseball bat. Luckily Roman didn't hear it.

"Don't hey baby me." He said disgusted.

Layla cringed as he got closer to her. She attempted to turn around but he caught her wrist and turned her around. As his hand came up I panicked. Opening the door his attention moved to me.

"Miss me?" I asked fiercely while I eyed him down.

He chuckled, "Really, what do you think you are? Some kind of hero?"

I shook my head and lent against the door, "I'm no a hero, I mean I'm not stopping you am I?"

He narrowed his eyes at me before slapping Layla hard against her cheek. She screamed as he did so while I tried to stand both of our grounds. I cracked my neck annoyed.

"Oh, are you done now? Do you feel like a man, Leati? Hell, do it again! Show the world how Roman Reigns treats his woman!" I yelled.

He brought his hand across her face again.

"Yeah! Look over here everyone, we go a man in the house! I bet your mother is so proud of you!!"

Suddenly his expression hardened even more. He pushed Layla on the ground harshly and stalked his way toward me. I stood tall ready fro whatever he tried to do. Punching me once was enough to knock me down. I smiled as I looked up at him. Right as he went to kick me I jumped up and grabbed the wooden bat. Slowly he backed up.

"What's wrong Ro? Are you scared?" I asked twirling the bat in my hands.

He chuckled and got closer to me, "No, because I know you won't use it."

"You almost killed my baby. I have every reason to beat you like a bitch." I laughed.

"Oh, your baby? I almost killed it," He looked down at my stomach, "It kinda looks like I did."