Force from the Future: Part 2 (2)

-Third Person's POV-

1,000 years in the past Ransik, his daughter Nadira, Frax and another one of Ransik's minions appeared as a security officer on the night shift saw them.

"Freeze!" the officer yelled holding them at gun point but they didn't listen

Ransik then used his telekenisis powers to pull the weapon from the mans grasp and had it float in front of Frax for him to examine.

"Hmm... Appears to be an early 21st century weapon" Frax said as he looked over the weapon

Ransik then grabbed the weapon in his hand and crushed it like it was jut paper.

Nadira walked over to the officer who was frozen a bit with fear and grabbed the front of his uniform and lifted him up in the air.

"What year is it?" Nadira said through gritted teeth

"2001" The officer choked out as he coughed

Nadira then threw him into a pile of boxes and turned and walked back to her father with an accomplished smirk/smile.

"2001" Ransik says as he chuckles with an evil grin forming on his face "That means no Time Force!" 

Ransik laughs evilly as he walks back to the sorta-ship place they arrived in through the time warping device with his daughter and minions behind him.

  __________________________________

-Third Person's POV-

In the past, the Time Ship is stranded on a beach and it's smoking.

Riley woke up with blurry vision but with the blurry vision, she could see the fuel to the ship was leaking and that she still had her morpher still on her wrist, but it wasn't the right time to reveal herself to the others yet.

"Circuit! Wake up! Wake up,Wake up,Wake up!" Riley exclaimed slapping her mechanical owl friend a little bit 

"Whoa! What?!" Circuit yelled once he woke up

"Circuit, there's no time, Wake up Trip!, Wake Everyone up!" She sternly told the owl

Circuit went and landed in front of Trip and began yelling at Trip to wake up while Riley tried to get her sister and everyone else up.

"Wake up, Wake up! The ship has a fuel leak!" Circuit said and saw his friend start to wake up "We got to get out of here right now!"

Trip got up with a start and saw Riley near her sister.

"Riley?! What are you doing here?" He asked

"Not the time, Trip!" She exclaimed "I'll explain, when we are safe and not blown up to pieces!"

"Come on! Come on! Let's Go, Let's Go!" Trip said as he raced by Katie and Riley to get to Jen and Lucas to wake them up "The ship's going to explode!"