Something to Fight For (3)

Third Person's POV

It was night time in the city of Silver Hills.

Nadira laughs as she sits on a chair with her legs crossed on the table looking through the jewels and cash, she had stolen recently.

Nadira suddenly frowns when she hears her father, Ransik, screaming in pain. She gets up and then she hears glass shattering.

Nadira and the other henchman of Ransik's slowly approach what is now Ransik's office.

"Daddy, Are you okay?" Nadira asked laying her head full of pink hair on the bars worried. "Daddy?"

________________________________

Ransik struggles to reach for a triangle shaped container as his skin bubbles because of an unknown cause.

Ransik gasped in pain reaching for the lid and grabbed a small cylinder container filled with a sky blue liquid.

With his left hand covering the left side of his face, Ransik used his other hand to pop off the lid to the small cylinder and drank the mysterious liquid.

__________________________________

Nadira,Frax and another one of Ransik's henchmen (A/N: What's the name of the blue henchmen in the beginning of the episode??) back away from the bars of the door as it opens, revealing a smirking Ransik.

"Daddy, I-I-" Nadira tried to say but was stopped by her father holding up his hand

"Everything's fine, my sweetness" Ransik said to his daughter chuckling evilly "Now let's get to work"

"Great idea boss!" Ransik's blue henchmen (quick a/n- does anybody know the name of the blue henchmen ransik has????) said praising Ransik "I am dying for some action."

While Frax and the other henchmen talk behind her, Nadira stares worried at her father as he walks away.
_____________________
Third person's POV

The rangers from the year 3,000 are standing around the rubble of their destroyed time ship on the beach.

Katie is walking by Trip with a big piece of metal in her hands, wheb she sees him having trouble lifting a piece of rubble. She dropped her piece and pulled Trip by his bag away from the rubble which caused him to land on his back.

Katie finally has a grip on the piece of rubble and lifted it with one hand then looked down at Trip, who let out a laugh at her strength. She motioned for Trip to grab the yellow box and he did.

Trip set the box aside and opened it to reveal the time jet. (A/n- is it called the time jet??)

Lucas shakes his head and turns around walking toward Jen.

"Look, I want to catch Ransik as badly as you" Lucas said to Jen trying to get her to listen "But we're going to need help"

Jen looked down tried to think of what to do when their communication device started to work.

"Hey, over here!" Jen called to Katie and Trip when their communication device flickered on

The green and yellow rangers sat around her with Lucas nearby as Captain Logan appeared on the screen.