#3: Yoongi

I'm not entirely sure what to write. But I said I would try to make this book longer so here goes nothing.

------------------------

"Yoongi! Can you come here please?!"

"I can't! I'm busy!"

"I need help with Holly!"

"Can it wait?!"

"No! Get up here now!"

I huffed and slammed my pen down on the desk in my office and went upstairs to see what the problem was. When I got there, my wife, Hyun Jae was holding a pull up and staring at the ceiling while my naked three year old daughter ran around the room laughing.

"She will not stay still. She keeps saying she wants you to hold her. Just help me get her pull up on, please." She said, handing it to me. I took it rather harshly and bent down and held out my arms.

"Daddy!" She yelled and ran towards me, wrapped her little arms around my neck. I helped her put her legs in before pulling it up and she went back to running around.

"Can You put her clothes on too? I'm taking her to the park. Y'know, so you can work." Jae said sarcastically.

"Ever since we got married, you've done nothing but complain. Whats the matter with you?"

"You made a commitment and you have yet to own up to it!" She yelled at me.

"Daddy?" Holly yelled my name while tugging my pants leg.

"I have work to do. How do you expect me to be a family man and a pop star at the same time?! Its not easy!"

"Daddy!" Holly yelled again.

"Then choose one! Obviously you can't handle it!"

"I can handle it just fine! You cant seem to handle being a mother! All the times you say you're an independent woman and you dont need me!"

"I am independed cause I have no choice! I cook, I clean, and I provide for Holly! All you do is dance around on a stage!"

"You wouldnt be able to afford to provide for Holly if it werent for me! I make the money in this house!"

"Daddy!"

"HOLLY, BE QUIET!!"

There was silence. Holly stared at me before she began to sob. It was the worst sinking feeling I had ever felt in my life. Causing my little girl to cry. She ran and hid behind her mother, and rightly so.

I felt like a monster.

"Look what you've done." Jae glared at me.

I almost cried myself. Seeing my own child hide from me. The day she was born, I promised myself I wouldnt be so cold anymore.

Jae tried to comfort her but she continued to cry.

"Holly," I took a step closer and bent down again."I'm sorry, baby. Daddy didnt mean to yell. I've just been working too long. Can you ever forgive me?"