#1: KNJ

Since he was my first bias. And still is basically.

-------------------

"Thats wrong."

"Thats wrong too."

"So is that-"

"How about telling me how to fix it?!"

I groaned in frustration as my very bossy boyfriend/tutor kept telling me what I was doing wrong.

I'm such a loser at math that before every test, my best friend helps me. But when he's put in the position of telling me what to do, he goes overboard. Worse than the teacher.

"If you keep yelling at me, I went help you." He says with an annoying smirk. I rolled my eyes and taken my pencil on the desk, making little lead marks on the paper.

"You have to explain how to do it. Just telling me that I'm wrong isn't gonna help me to understand." I told him.

He stood at the board in front of our empty classroom with the dry erase marker between his index and middle funders and the cap in his other hand."I've already explained it twice. Even Hoseok understood it the first time."

"Well I'm not Hoseok! Apparently it takes more than one explanation for me."

"Anytime Ms. Patterson teaches something in Home Ec., you understand it immediately."

"Thats because I enjoy that class, especially cooking. You're failing that class so don't start."

"I am not failing! I just..."

"What?"

"...I just dont like the lessons. I'm an intellectual, not a chef."

"So you turn in half blank papers on purpose or..."

"They're not blank! They just have the wrong answers..."

"You didn't even write your name!"

"I answer questions before I write my name! And since I couldnt answer any questions, I didn't put my name on it..."

I rolled my eyes and laughed."Namjoon, just admit that you're failing her class and continue my tutoring."

"I'm not failing!"

"Excuse me, Kim Namjoon?" Said a voice as the door opened. It was Ms. Patterson."Yes ma'am?" He answered.

"I just came to tell you that you're failing my class."

I almost couldnt back the laugh.

"You're exceeding in all of your courses, which tells me that either you think my class is a joke or you're just terrible at cooking."

"He's terrible at cooking, Ms. Patterson." I smiled brightly. Namjoon threw the dry erase marker at me furiously.

"I'm giving you one last chance.  Come to my classroom tomorrow after school. I'll give you a final exam that Miss (L/N) can help you study for."