When You Copy His Look

RM

He walked into the dressing room of thr studio they were shooting their new music video in. When he entered, he saw you taking pictures in the mirror of what you were wearing. He chuckled, catching your attention and startling you. He liked how you looked and joined you in your personal photo shoot.

Jimin

Jimin saw some photos online if you copying his 'Fake Love' style. He liked all of them and commented,"You're not doing your duck face right. Come to me for some lessons on how to take a propper selfie, scrub! 😂😂." When you read his comment, you stormed into the room you share with him and found him laughing his butt off. But he got mad when some people said you did it better.

Jin

Jin was touched that his sense of fashion inspired you to try something new. He gave you tips of how you could improve the look and look better than he does in the clothes. Jin is so sweet and caring!

Suga

Suga found your IG live and strted watching. He noticed you were copying his Mic Drop look with a long sleeve camo crop with white sweats and a red bandana. He found you in the bedroom, smiling and reading comments out loud and tapped your shoulder."Take it off. Right now."
"These are my clothes!"
"But that bandana is mine. Gimme." He held out his hand for his bandana but you made a run for it. Unfortunately he caught you and snatched it off your head. To soften to the blow, he kissed you before sweetly saying,"Dont touch my bandanas witout asking. Love you."
You were dumbfounded.

Taehyung

You walked into his studio while he was working and nervously approached him. You asked him how you looked. He looked you up and down before smiling."You look beautiful." He grabbed your waist and you sat on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck and nuzzling him. You were relieved he wasnt mad at you for copying his look. Instead, he suggested you two match more often!

Jungkook

Jungkook was watching you as you struggled to add the last piece of clothing to your remake of his Blood, Sweat, and Tears outfit. You were looking for the choker and he laughed as he watched you panic."Looking for this?" He asked, catching your attention while swinging the chocker on his finger."Dont copy me. Your style if perfect." He said."I know. I just like this look." You smiled. He went behind you and put the choker on for you before giving you a sweet and tender kiss.

J-Hope

Hoseok found you in the room, wearing his colorful tiger sweater from DNA and singing the lyrics to the song while on your phone and across the bed. He jumped on you and kissed you tenderly."Who said you could copy me?"
"I did. Pleb."
"I guess I'll just have to take it from you." He shrugged and proceeded to take the sweater off of you by force. It wasnt damaged at all, but he attacked you with kisses all over your body before he felt satisfied from hearing you scream."Let this be a lesson to you. I'm the one and only J-Hope and you cant me. Your attemot was cute though."
"Fam, I was just cold."
"Suuure."