!please dont

I groaned, sitting up on my bed. "Ugh.." My head hurt badly. I wasn't sure why. I rubbed my eyes, opening them slowly and getting used to the light. I looked to the right of me, seeing Wyatt. Who was, naked. On my bed. I quickly pulled the blankets off of myself. I was naked.
"Shit, shit, shit!" I cursed.

"Mn.. My head hurts.." Wyatt's voice. I began to panic, recalling everything that had happened last night. I hid my face, afraid as to how he would look at me. "Max?..Woah I'm nake- Why're you-" It went silent. I peeked over at him. He was staring down in front of him, a surprised expression on his face. "I'm really sorry." He said loudly, turning to me, his face printed with worried. "I didn't mean to get that drunk. You probably didn't want to fuck me. I'm nothing special after all.." He rambled on, me just sitting there in shock at his words.

"I shouldn't have given you the drinks in the first place. I should have been able to control myself. I didn't mean to go overboard and.. have sex with you." I sighed. He would hate me. He would leave me.

"Wait.. you didn't want to fuck me?"

"What, no.. I wanted to fuck you but- Wait no. I, um." I stumbled over my words, rubbing my head and taking a deep breath. "I like you Wyatt, I just didn't want it to end up that way." I glanced over at him. He looked back at me.

"Was I.. good?" He asked quietly. I smiled, remembering the lewd expression he wore. The way he moaned as I fucked him. "Max you're hard." I looked down, my dick making the blanket stand up.

"Ahaha.. You were very good." I grinned, looking over at him. He crawled over to me, pulling the blanket off of my dick.

"I see, so I turned you on then?" He just stared at it. I gulped, looking down at his curly hair. Did he want to.. suck it? I ran my fingers through his hair, then pushed his head down slightly, hoping he'd get the message.

He didn't. Oh my god, why was I expecting him to do something?

"Max, what're you doing?" He pulled his head up and I just stared at him awkwardly.

"No, nothing." I said, smiling. "Do you have anything going on today?" I asked. He thought for a second, then his eyes widened.

"I have an art show to go to! What time is it, I have to shower." He stood up. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, 9:26 am. Noah used to paint. He was the most gifted drawer I'd ever seen, already able to draw realistic looking humans at only eleven.

"It's nine-thirty." I got up and wrapped the blanket around my waist. I
walked over to my dresser, pulling a pair of jeans and a grey shirt out and throwing it over to him. "When's the thing start? Want me to come?" I asked him. Wyatt caught the clothes I threw.

"It starts at one, but don't come.. I'll just get even more nervous than I already am." He walked off. I laid back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about everything that happened yesterday. I covered my face. Just the thought of it made my body go warm. The way his skin felt, how his face looked. I wanted to do it again, I wanted him to melt against me again. Fuck, I'm still hard.

I walked over to the door and closed it, sitting down and leaning my back against it. I spread out my legs, sliding my hand between my legs. I closed my eyes, imagining Wyatt down below me. I bucked my hips forward, as if I was thrusting into him. We were both sweaty and hot, groaning from the pleasure we both received.

"Mmn.. Wyatt." I moaned, my hand moving faster. I was close. I hunched over, my mouth open, letting out a stream of curse words. "Ah- Fuck!" I grit my teeth, my hand moving impossibly faster.

"Wyatt!" I let his name slip off my tongue as I came into my hand. I looked down at the white liquid, taking a deep breath. A knock from behind me.

"Uh.. Max?" A quiet voice. I stood up, wrapping the blanket back over my waist, then opening the door to see Wyatt. His cheeks were flushed a pretty pink, eyes looking anywhere but at me.

"Oh, uh. Are you going now?" He nodded slowly and opened his mouth, not saying anything. "What is it?" I asked.

"I-I heard you.." Wyatt said, biting down on his lip. My lips parted and I tried to think of an excuse, nothing good coming to my mind.

"Yeah, sorry." I exhaled, apologizing to the other male. He shook his head.

"It's okay." He said. "I'm going to get going now.. See you later?" He asked. I grinned, staring down into his eyes.

"Yeah, definitely." I bit my bottom lip, thinking that I was smiling to much. He rocked back and forth from his heels to his toes. I stared at him, it looked as if he was making a decision. He grabbed my shoulders, standing up on his toes and planting a kiss on my cheek. I stood, staring at him. Did he actually just do that?
Wyatt licked his lips, giving me a small smile before taking off with a small 'Bye!'.

...

About an hour in of watching tv and eating, I get a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it, meeting eyes with a curly headed, middle aged lady. She had obviously been crying, eyes puffy, nose red.

"Max!" She wrapped her arms around me, crying into my shoulder. I slowly patted her back, not sure what to do.

"I'm sorry.. Do I know you?" I interrupted, watching the lady pull away. She blew her nose with a tissue, wiping her eyes afterwards.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself," She said, taking a deep breath. "I'm Sarah, Noah's mom."

...

My head was spinning, ears ringing. I couldn't hear anything anymore. Sarah's sobs and words muffled. My eyes were glossed over with water, making my vision blurry. I stared at the wall, showing no expression whatsoever. He was dead.

Noah was dead.

He committed suicide. Specifically by an overdosage of pills. He didn't leave any trace of himself behind. No note or anything. Was it my fault? Did I have something to do with his suicide? A million questions like these popped up in my head.

I was so deep into my thought, I hadn't even noticed his mom leave. I couldn't accept it. Did he actually die? Just like that, he left?

I stood up, regaining my balance, and walked over to my dresser, pulling out one of the drawers. I threw all the clothes out onto the floor, finding the thing I was looking for. A picture of me and Noah, my arm wrapped around his shoulder. I smiled at the memory, then realizing I was crying.

My head fell into my hands and I sobbed uncontrollably. Why?

Why'd he have to leave me?

< • - • - • >

a/n: shits about to go down in the next few chapters :( sorry my dudes

q: what do you think will happen?

make sure your not being a silent reader and vote if you liked the chapter:))

ily all <3

          - nichole l.