Chapter 21

Later that night, the rain finally stopped as Discord, Applejack, AJ, and the other breezies made their way through the bayou in the Everfree Forest while three breezies carried a leaf with Spike inside it. They reached the end, and placed the leaf on the water. As Discord played a somber tune on his trumpet, AJ and Applejack placed flowers on Spike, and one of the breezies pushed the leaf, making it disappear into the fog. They mourned for their friend, but then, they looked up to see a bright light shining through the clouds. When the clouds cleared the sky, they say two bright shining stars linking to each other. They then realized that Spike became a star, and he has joined Barb. They all cheered as AJ and Applejack shared a happy hug. The next morning as the sun shined through the trees, a wedding was taking place while Discord, the breezies, and the forest animals gathered to witness it. Applejack was wearing a white veil on her hat while holding a white flower, and AJ had a white butterfly on his neck.

"So, by the power fested in me, I now pronounce you gator, and wife." Zecora said. She looked at AJ as she said "Get to it, little alligator. Give your lovely bride some sugar." The white butterfly flew away as he said "Congratulations!" AJ and Applejack kissed each other, and a bright light flashed as they were covered in magic, and Zecora laughed a little, and said "This is gonna be good!" When the magic faded away, they saw that AJ and Applejack turned back into ponies while still kissing each other. Discord cried happy tears as AJ and Applejack looked at each other, and gasped in shock to see each other as ponies. Applejack was wearing a green dress while AJ was wearing a green suit. "Like I told you. Kissing a princess breaks the spell." Zecora said. AJ smiled, and said "Once ya'll became mah wife, that made you-!" "A princess!" Applejack said finishing the sentence. "Ya'll just kissed yourself a princess, sugarcube." "And Ah'm about to do it again." AJ said as he kissed Applejack again. At the church in Ponyville, they had their real wedding with Shining Armor, Rarity, Cheerliee, and AJ's parents named Bright Mac and Pear Butter watching. As the pony guards held yp their swords, AJ and Applejack ran out of the church, and got into the carriage. Applejack then tossed hew bouquet of flowers to a group of mares, and Rarity caught it as she said "It's mine!" The other mares then glared at her. The carriage then took off while follow the carriage with Cheerliee, Bright Mac, and Pear Butter inside it. They waved to the crowd as they passed by.

Later at the Flim & Flam Realty building, Applejack gave Flim and Flam money she earned while working at Sugarcube Corner, and Hay Burger. They nervously looked at Discord who growled at them. They shivered in fear as Flim gave Applejack the key. She hugged her husband, and they left the building. Once they arrived at the old sugarmill, they began their renovating the place. By the time night fell, the old sugar mill turned into a restaraunt called Applejack's palace. Ponies from all over Equestria had come to the restaurant to taste their food while some ponies danced as Discord played the trumpet, and AJ played the ukulele with the band. As Rarity danced with AJ's younger brother named Apple Buck, she said "Who would've thought the prince would have a younger brother. How old did you say you were?" "Ah'm six and a half." Apple Buck said. "Well, I waited this long!" Rarity said. Later, AJ and Applejack were dancing on the roof as Applejack said "It's true what they say. Dreams do come true in Equestria." "That's true, sugarcube." AJ said as he kissed his wife's cheek, and they continued dancing as the stars in the sky shined above their heads. In the end, they both found their happily ever after.

The end.