Chapter 5

Aquarius's POV

After my very riveting and inspirational speech, we all agreed that my idea was in fact pure genius. Well everyone except Mr. Lumos. He was just butt-hurt that we all hated his questions.

As we're about to start, the door squeaks open and Ms. Luna pokes her head in through the opening.

"Hey Mr. Lumos can I borrow you for a second, your needed in the lounge?"

"oh yes of course." he stands up and heads to the the door. just before he closes the door he stops and turns towards us. "Be good."

"Lets start, who wants to go first?" I ask

"wait i've got a question, how do we know whoes asking the question and whoes answering" Taurus asks.

"oh yea didnt think a bout that does anyone have a bottle."

"I do!" Virgo yells standing up and waving the bottle in the air. "And you thought i wouldnt need any of this stuff."

i put the bottle in the middle of us and spin it. i follow the nossle of the bottle as it takes 2 spins around till it finally stops. i look up to see who the lucky person is.

"Okay Libra I have to ask you a question."

"Go easy on me." She smiles. "Wait you guys should all know my name first, I'm Libra Skillman."

"Question time, this question will help me figure out your whole personality, it will open the window to your s....."

"Just ask the question already!" Sagittarius inturups me.

"Fine, you guys are no fun. Ok my question is, what music do you listen to?" I ask the question with pride. Music really helps you figure someone out.

"Well I listen to kpop and Melanie Martinez. I know that's a weird combination. I don't really like one specific genre of music."

I already like this new girl and it's not just because of her awesome taste in Kpop. I feel like I'll get along with her very well.

Scorpio's POV

I honestly haven't been listening to a single word these people have said. The only thing I've bothered to listen to is the names. I already know what kind of people they are. Selfish and ignorant snobs.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the last name of one of the girls. The name brings rage through my entire body.

"Hello, my name is Taurus Blackwell. "

Blackwell, the last name of the man that hurt my mom so bad it took her years to recover. The man that promised to help and protect her and only love her, all while having a whole life and family hidden. My mom was just a side piece to him, and as soon as he got caught he left us to fend for ourselves.

"So Maya, what people do you find the most attractive in this group? " Libra asks her.

She looks around the room, tapping on her chin as she observes all of our faces. She lands on me, and looks at me for a bit longer than the others, giving me a small smile. I just keep my face completely plain.

Like hell I'm going to smile at the daughter of a man that hurt my mother. No matter how long ago it was, it still affected my mother, and I don't forgive people that hurt my family.

"Cap, libra, pisces and you." She says then points to me.

"Me" I ask taken back by the sudden attention.

"Oh that's Scorpio." Libra says.

"Well hello Scorpio, you are incredibly attractive." She says winking at me.

I just roll my eyes. But my face starts to heat up as I feel all eyes on me.

I don't like this type attention very much.

GEMINI'S POV

Maya just called the new boy a snack, and I hate to say it but I agree with her.

"Looks like Maya is digging her claws into another guy." I say. I know I'm petty but even just looking at her makes me annoyed.

She turns to me.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? "

"It means that you like every guy you see, even if another person wants him." I'm not talking about Scorpio anymore and she knows.

"For fucks sake Gemini just give it up, this was a year ago and you're still mad over a stupid boy! " She yells back.

"Yeah I am mad because you are a backstabbing bitch, that put a boy over our friendship." Everyone gasps at my comment.

"Oh come on, you know you were doing the same, he just chose me, so you are extra mad."

"Yeah he chose you and then dumped you 2 months later, he probably realized how annoying you are."

"You are lucky he didn't choose you." She suddenly yells, I can see tears in her eyes.

Aquarius trys to sit her back down but she shrugs her off.

"You know why you are lucky that he didn't choose you?" A tear falls from her face but she quickly wipes it away.
"Because he was a jackass that cheated on me every week and made me feel like crap about myself everyday. So yeah Gemini we ruined our friendship over a shitty guy that treats women like garbage." She crys

My heart drops, seeing her get so emotional was hurting me. I didn't know she was going through that. I didn't know he was hurting her like that. All because I was being a bitch.

It really is my fault our friendship is over.

_________________________________

DRAMAAAAAAA!

💜💜