3

-Previously-

"Well now that we're done with that, should we do something less scary so you calm down?" I ask as we did down on the bed together .

"Yeah..." He sighs.

-Ikes POV-

I look around for anything to do that Firkle might enjoy. I see that my My Little Pony toys have some darker characters that Firkle might like. I run over and sit down on the ground, followed by Firkle. I hand him 5 characters, Princess Luna, Trixie, and other ponies that are more his style.

"You still have her? I have that one to you for your 12th birthday, 5 years ago!" Firkle seemed amazed. He took my AppleJack and looked at it. After 5 years of being used, things get worn out, especially paint. So her hair was almost orange instead of yellow, and her freckles were gone.

" Yeah. I guess I never wanted to let go of our frendship, you know? When I first got it, I kept it on my nightstand. Then, a year later I put it back so nothing bad happens to it. " I explained as Firkle handed her back. I took out the house I use for them and quickly put it together.

"Oh, hi Princess Luna!" I made Princess Celestia talk to Luna.

" Hi? " firkle seemed confused. I nodded to say that he was doing good.

"don't you think we should host a dinner party for the citizens?" Princess Celestia said .

"That's a great idea! I'll go get everything ready!" Firkle made Princess Luna say. He seemed happier now, almost like he enjoyed it. He made his toy go into the kitchen and "Prepare" food.

"Ok, sister. I'll go tell everybody!" Princess celestia said and walked down to all the other ponies.

"Hello, Princess!" Firkle made Rarity say . He seemed to enjoy it.

//Later//

We've been playing for over an hour by now, making the time 12:30 am.

"I've never stayed up this late." I said and three my ponies back into the box, except the AppleJack Firkle gave me and put it on my nightstand.

"I can tell, you almost fell asleep earlier." Firkle laughed slightly .

"Can we go to bed now?" I asked, yawning halfway through the sentence.

" Sure. " Firkle chuckled and put everything else back. I got my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change.

I came back and got covered up next to Firkle, who was still in his normal clothes.

"Do you want clothes?" I asked. I don't think sleeping in a leather jacket is comfortable.

" Nah. I've gotten used to it by now. " he says. I turn on the tv which makes the dark room light up. We watch tv and fall asleep slowly.

//The Next Morning//

I slowly wake up from the sun shining through the windows. I check the time, and it's a little later then I normally wake up, 8:30. I look over and firkle was still asleep. He looked happy, so I let him be and laid in bed until he woke up.

About 30 minutes later, he started to wake up. He must not be a morning person.

"Close the blinds or something." He groaned, his eyes still closed. I laughed slightly and got up to close the blinds, making the room darker. He smiled lightly and got up.

" look who's up, it's sleeping beauty! " I laugh as he rubs his eyes.

"Shut up Prince Charming." He laughed and stood up. We walked downstairs and made cereal for breakfast. We sat on the couch and watched cartoons.

"Ike, you know how last night you said you like me?" Firkle asks, his eyes not leaving the tv.

" Yeah, what about it? " I respond.

"Well, I like you too. But I don't think we can be anymore than friends, because you're a conformist and I'm a goth, plus what would the others think of it? Micheal would hate me! so would Pete. Henrietta can't be too mad though. But still." He says, his happiness draining away.

" Oh.. Well, we can date in secret. I can tell you really love me, and well I do too. I don't want to have to leave you because of other people. I love you, Firkle. I don't want anything to change. I love you the way you are. We shouldn't worry about anyone but us. " I comfort him. I can feel my eyes start to water.

"I guess we could do that. We just have to swear to not tell anyone. It'll be a secret between us." He says and hold my hand.

//
Words: 761
I love this story and this ship!! Also one of my first times writing a chapter in one day lol. Do you want to see a smut in this book or not? It probably won't be in for a couple more chapters but I wanna know in advance