2

-Previously -

"Well I know about that stuff. You didn't have to cover my eyes. I know I might seem innocent but I'm really not." He said. Oh. . I feel really dumb. He seems innocent so in thought I should do that.

"Oh.. Ok.." I sighed.

I sat on the ground with my legs crossed and took the board out of its box. I laid it down gently on the carpeted floor and took out the chip (The author doesn't know what it's called ._.) and set it next to me.

"Do you have any candles?" I ask Ike.

" Yes. " he says and stands up. He runs out of the room shutting the door behind him.I wait patiently until he arrives. A few minutes later he comes in with an obscene amount of candles. He hands then to me and I circle them around the board. I take out my lighter from my pocket. I might every candle and Ikes turns out the lights. We sit next to each other with only our knees touching. I can feel Ike shivering either of being cold or scared, but his room was decently warm.

"You ready?" I ask and pick up the piece.

"Y-yeah.." He was obviously scared. I set the piece on the board and put two fingers on it. Ike did the same, but he was shaking so much he was moving the piece. Using my other arm I wrapped it around Ike to calm him down, though it only made it worse.

" stop shaking so much. " I say sternly and hug him closer. He settled down and we started.

"Are there any spirits that would like to talk to us?" I ask. I could feel Ike shake a little, so I pulled him closer until he was against me. The piece moved slowly to ' Yes' which made Ike freak out and almost scream.

"Ok, what's your name?" I ask slowly. The piece moved from yes to the letter D. Then A, M, I, E, N.

"Hey wasn't that the emo antichrist that was in Kyle's class in fourth grade?" I ask Ike. Suddenly the piece moved swiftly to 'Yes'. I nudge Ike for him to ask Damien a question.

"U-uhm.. A-are you going to kill us?" He asked. Of course he'd ask that.  The piece moved off of yes and back to it again. Ike screams into my hand which covered it.

"Both of just one?" I ask Damien. The piece moved around the board to form 'just one'. Ike seemed really scared now.

"Who?" Ike asked in a rushed tone. The piece moves and spells out 'Georgie', which is my actual name, and I hate it to hell and back. Ike let out a relived sigh, but he was still worried.

" Why? " I ask. 'Goths suck' wow... Thanks Damien the Dick.  Ike laughed slightly, but was still worried.

"Why are you a dick?" I ask sternly. I eyeball the board as it spells out ' I'm the antitrust' which does make sense. Ike was shaking frantically and moved the piece to 'Goodbye'. He took his hand off quickly. I set the piece next to me.

"Your so scared." I tease .

"I just don't want you to die, that's all." He laughs nervously .

"I'm not going to. It rarely ever happens. Plus there's other people here." I say. I won't die. It's a bunch of bullshit.

" Ok.. " Ike sighs and blows out the candles and turns on the light.

"Well now that we're done with that, should we do something less scary so you calm down?" I ask as we did down on the bed together .

"Yeah..." He sighs.