4

-Previously-

" Oh.. Well, we can date in secret. I can tell you really love me, and well I do too. I don't want to have to leave you because of other people. I love you, Firkle. I don't want anything to change. I love you the way you are. We shouldn't worry about anyone but us. " I comfort him. I can feel my eyes start to water.

"I guess we could do that. We just have to swear to not tell anyone. It'll be a secret between us." He says and hold my hand.

-Firkles POV-

I know I shouldn't be doing this. I know it's wrong. It makes me worry that someone will find out. When the others find out they'll
Be pissed.

"Are you ok?" Ike asked. I snapped back into reality, and didn't see anything strange about me.

"What why?" I ask, my speech going faster than normal. The expression on his face changes from worried to happy.

"Your hand is sweaty!" He laughed. I jerk my hand away in embarrasment. That's embarrassing.... It wasn't until a few minutes later the silence was broken.

"Do your parents know your here?" Ike asked.

"No. But they barley even know I'm alive in the first place so what's the point?" I say, my focus remaining on the tv.

"Ok then." He sighs.

What am I going to do if people find out? People aren't as accepting of gay people than before. Ever since those dumb Tweek and Craig kids started dating the spotlights been on them and nobody else. Fun fact, nobody cares! Another fun fact, I apparently rant about the dumbest things.

Ike takes our bowls to the sink and sits back down. I see him keep glancing over at me. Its not like I'm dressed up like a clown. I'm in my normal clothes sitting criss-crossed on the couch. Nothing special to see here.

"Hey, do you want to go to the movies or something?" Ike asked, putting his cheek in his hand and his elbow on the arm of the couch.

"There's no good movies anymore." I sigh. It's true. What movies are good anymore?

"I heard there was a new Disney movie called Meowana. Something about a cat liking water a little too much. It looks good." He suggested . Does he watching anything except little kid movies? Let's see.

"What other kinds of movies do you like besides dumb kids animations?" I ask.

" Ummm... I like anime. Does that count? " he smiles slightly.

"They don't have anime in the movie theater, genius." I scoff.

" I know. Well what kinds of movies do you like then? " he asks. Easy. Horror movies. Half the time they aren't even scary. But I know Ike will freak out during it. That'll be funny to watch.

"Horror." I reply. I see our of the corner of my eye his facial expression changing from happy to scared . Is he scared of the word horror? Wouldn't surprise me. He plays with my little pony and has cats wearing flower crowns on his bed sheets.

"Oh... Ok.. Well.. I suppose we could do that if that's all you like." He said, unsure if he wanted to. I laughed slightly at the thought of Ike getting scared.

//a few hours later//

We walked down the street together. It's 3 pm and surprisingly chilly outside. We didn't talk much a long the way. much

"Two tickets." I said and handed the person, who looked to be in his 20's, my money. Ike stayed silent, which isn't normal. Normally he's talking non-stop. The 20 year old handed us our tickets without saying a word, though his face looked disgusted. We were about to leave until he said something.

"Aren't you that emo kid who burnt down the hot topic last week?" He asked. Are you fucking kidding me? my god.

"I'm not emo, I'm goth, and yes, I did." I replied. Ike looked scared. He shouldn't be though. We got out food and drinks and sat down next to eachother.

"Is it going to be scary? Because I get scared easily..." Ike asked. I know I shouldn't have brought him into this but it's his fault too.

" well duh. It's called a horror movie for a reason. " I laughed. I'm the screen were dumb trailers for movies Ike likes. I hear him laugh at dumb jokes. What catches my attention is that Terrance and Phillip are still doing acting at age 30. Now their content is way less PG. They get into stuff that younger kids shouldn't see.

The movie started and everyone shut their mouths, but some ignorant, stupid assholes were still talking. I ignored them and watched the movie quietly with Ike.

A little later in the movie, the "scary" stuff started to happen. Normally, what would happen in a "scary" moment, you'd just stiffen up or let out a small gasp, but Ike takes "scary" movies to "You will die because of how scary this is" really fast.

During all of the said scary parts, Ike screams and hugs my arm tightly. Too tight. Tight enough to cut my circulation off. He stops after a few seconds, but returns to shaking nervously. I sit calmly through the movie, though I did jump a little once, which Ike made fun of me for because I act tough and never scared most of the time.

We left the movie theater quietly once the movie was over.

"Well, I better get going. My dad only knows I'm gone when I don't do my chores. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason he decided to have me.." I rambled off. Ike nodded politely.

"Ok.. Bye Firkle." He said and pulled me into a hug. I have only gotten a hug a few times before from him,  and for some reason I love the feeling. It's warm and comforting . I hug him back, enjoying the feeling of another person. I haven't gotten many hugs before, especially from my parents. We pull apart, say goodbye again, and head home.

---

Sorry it took so long! I procrastinate doing something I love to do. I'm a horrible person... Either way, I'm working on chapter 5 right now and inhale some twisted stuff in there >:)