8

lol yes I know im a fucking dick for not being active but eh :/ Anyway why don't ya follow me bc i'm lonely. Anyways enjoy this next part

-Previously...-

We played different games for a while to cure the boredom. We stopped a few hours later and decided it'd be best to part for the night. Ike went home and I laid in bed with my cat, Prince, and fell asleep.

//Ike's POV//

I awoke to a bright light shining through the window. It was Monday. Not ideal but better than nothing.  I looked over at my clock which read 6:30 am.  It's pretty bright for so early in the morning. 

I got out of bed and got ready for the day, pulling out one of the many pairs of overalls I own.  I comb my black hair and brush my teeth as any normal person would, unless your Sally and you don't care.  I put on my white converse, which somehow are still nicely white and clean, and walked out the door.

I walked along the sidewalk to school as per usual. I kicked at snow on the ground and pet a stray cat, which was most likely Kyle's friend Erics. It was a nice cat. So sad it was treated how it is. 

I reached the school and found Firkle sitting in a corner. I walked over to him and sat down. 

"Hey," I said to him.  He looked sad, but then again he's always sad. 

"Hi." He replied wearily. 

"So... how have you been?" I asked him politely. I have no idea why he's sad, and I don't want to go into it. I don't want to ruin our relationship, even if no-one else knows about it. 

"I've been fine..." He says. He doesn't seem the best, but he is always sad a lot of the time. But, I've seen him happier. When we were laughing together at his cat chase his tail, or when Fang got out of his cage and crawled onto my shoulder.  

"Ok." I reply. I scoot closer to him and look at his phone's screen.

Micheal: Sorry, Firkle, but we're not going to be friends with someone who dates conformists. 

Henrietta: Sorry :/

Me: Are you serious?

Pete: Sorry hun ;-;

"Uhm.. You told them?" I ask, my voice getting shaky. He sighed heavily and turned off his phone. 

"I'm so sorry." He cried out as he hugged me and buried his face into my arm.  I felt cold tears drip down his face and down my arm. I wrapped him into a light hug to comfort him. I don't care of anyone sees us, I just want him to be happy. I hate seeing him this way. He let go and wiped the tears from his face. The bell rang and we grabbed our bags then went upstairs to our lockers.

~~

I went to my first class, Science. I hate it for one reason only- I sit next to Filmore Anderson. He's the worst kid in our grade. Then, to make it even worse, Quaid also does. Quaid is pretty much Filmore. He does everything he does, agrees with him on everything, and is equally as dumb.

"Hey nerd." Filmore said annoyingly as he sat down. 

"Yeah, hey nerd!" Quaid joined in. I sighed lightly as Quaid sat down. (A/N: If you didn't know, Quaid is that one kid thats Filmores BFF in the show and is hella annoying) the class started shortly after and went by like normal; Filmore making fun of me for being smart and Quaid joining in. Its normal by now. 

~~

I get to my next class, Math. The only class without Quaid, but yet Filmore is still there.  I sit down, thankfully not next to Filmore. Firkle sits two seats away from me, surprisingly, with Filmore right next to him, and Sally between us.  I think it's quite weird why Filmore was almost always in my class,  and most of the time he was right by me within arms reach. 

Firkle looked slightly happier than an hour ago. He wasn't exactly smiling, but he looked brighter. I took out my notebook and finished the bell work the teacher had put on the screen. I try to ignore Filmores loud talking with one of his other friends, but it's hard to when he practically yells everything he says. I eventually drown out his sounds and look over to what Firkle was doing. I heard him talking earlier, but I didn't pay attention. I tuned into their conversation.

"You better explain this!" Filmore practically yelled at Firkle, grabbing him by the collar.