7

Lol sorry for no updates I'm just like dead kinda idk hah I might do a few chapters on stories every once in a while but don't count on it

-Previously -

"Yeah.." I say . I get lost in thoughts of me becoming famous. Then there's the bad side. All different types of people are going to read them. Posers, conformists, douchey vampire kids. I think I like keeping them to myself better.

//Firkles POV//

My mom doesn't get home until midnight, which makes Ikes plan a bad idea. Unless he's staying up until twelve again. Im sure he wouldn't do that because he doesn't normally stay up that late.

"Ike, you are aware my mom doesn't get home from work until 12, right?" I ask. He sighed heavily.

"Well, I am now. " He smiled in disappointment and handed me my spider. "You're hands are freezing!" He said and jerked his hand back once Fang was fully on my hand. I chuckled lightly at the Canadians reaction. I set Fang back in his cage and sat back down with Ike.

"So, now what? There's not much to do." I sighed heavily. Ike looked around the shorter teens room and spotted an old Atari game system. He walked over and pulled it out.

"You still have this?" Ike asked and brushed off the dust that was collecting on it. 

"Yeah. I never got to use it." I said as Ike set it up on his T.V. The Atari logo popped up and he handed me one of the controllers and sat back down.  A game called simply "Basketball" was on. We started to play, and although it was really old, it was still fun. 

We played different games for a while to cure the boredom. We stopped a few hours later and decided it'd be best to part for the night. Ike went home and I laid in bed with my cat, Prince, and fell asleep.

////

Ah, im sorry for such a short chapter! It's 12 30 am and I have school in like 8 hours and I need to wake up at 6. Hopefully, there will be a longer chapter next time!