Liechtenstein + Reader

"(Y/N), wait a moment!"

You paused, hand resting on the doorknob to Switzerland's office, and Liechtenstein hurried up to you, face slightly pink.

"Hello, Liechtenstein," you said, smiling. "I have to deliver some papers for your brother to sign real fast, but I'll be right back."

"No! Wait! Don't go in!" She blushed at her outburst and looked down. "I-I mean . . . wait, please, (Y/N)."

You hesitated. You had the biggest crush on Liechtenstein and would certainly rather spend time with her than deliver paperwork, but on the other hand, her brother would probably shoot you if he found out you were late delivering because you were hanging out with his sister in the hallway.

"Liechtenstein, if Switzerland thinks I'm late -"

"He w-won't." She gave you a shy grin. "He's not here."

"Huh?" You blinked in confusion. "I got a text saying that he needed these papers today instead of Friday. Why wouldn't he be here?"

"He went out this morning and left his phone with me."

"But-" You stared at her suddenly. "You sent me that text?"

She nodded, poking at her fingers and nervously avoiding your gaze. "Y-yes."

"Why?"

She blushed and looked down. "I wanted you to come over and see me."

You smiled softly in spite of yourself. "You could have just asked me to come over, you know."

"Y-you would have done that? Just for me?"

It was your turn to go red. "I - well - yes. You see . . ." You steeled yourself and finally confessed, "I love you."

There was a blur of pink, and an instant later, Liechtenstein was hugging you tightly.

"I love you too!" she whispered.

You suddenly started grinning like an idiot and wrapped your arms around her, leaning down to kiss her softly.