Seychelles + Reader

"(Y/N)!" someone yelled excitedly behind you.

You didn't even have time to turn around before said person tackled you with a hug so forcefully that you were knocked face-first into the park path. Thankfully, it happened to be dirt instead of pavement, so you merely spat out a mouthful of soil as you struggled against the constricting embrace.

"Let go, Seychelles," you grumbled, trying to pry the fingers off of you.

With a sigh, Seychelles let go of you, and you turned to face your pretty friend (and crush), frowning slightly.

"How'd you know it was me?" she pouted, standing up and offering you a hand.

"Possibly because this is the fifth time you've done that to me in a month," you said, grinning up at her in spite of your irritation.

You accepted her hand, and she helped you to your feet, smiling happily.

"Well, it's fun!" she exclaimed.

"What, smashing my face into the ground?" you teased.

She giggled. "No, hugging you is! After all, you're supposed to hug people you love, right?"

Instantly, you froze. "W-what?"

She froze too. "U-uh . . . well, um . . . I love you." She blushed. "I guess I really do suck at keeping secrets."

"I love you too," you said, grabbing her hands and grinning.

She beamed at you and, before you quite realized it, leaned in and kissed you.