Vietnam + Reader

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?"

You smiled at the sound of the familiar voice and looked over your shoulder. Vietnam, your friend and crush, was standing directly behind you, and you scooted your chair back a little so that you could look at her more directly.

"I'm just watching a video where these girls do crazy styles with their hair," you said, pointing to the screen. "We should do that!"

Vietnam looked blankly at you, then frowned in slight confusion. "What?" She leaned around you to see the video, and her eyebrows shot up almost instantly. "You want to make our hair stand straight up?!"

"Uh . . . well, maybe not that one, but look!" You clicked back a few hairstyles in the video to one with a bun and braids set up to look like a spider. "We could do this with your hair!"

Vietnam backed up a step, putting her hands up to her long hair protectively. "No way."

"Aw, please, Vietnam?" you begged, folding your hands and giving her puppy dog eyes. "You have such pretty hair! It would be fun to put it up!"

She blinked her bright golden eyes at you once. "P-pretty? You think my hair is pretty?"

You froze. You had let that slip, hadn't you?

"U-um . . . well, yes - er, no, not just your hair," you babbled. "I mean, your hair is pretty, but you're pretty anyway . . ."

You trailed off, blushing spectacularly as she simply stared at you. Then, to your complete shock, she swooped down and pressed her lips against yours.

Your eyes widened, and you pushed her back instinctively.

"W-wait, Vietnam . . . I really like you."

"Then don't stop me from kissing you," she muttered, swatting your hands away. "I like you too."

You blinked, then grinned and pulled her into a second kiss.