// [6]

Change of Heart

Written by: Rainyaneeena

Created on: May 8, 2013 // 4:00PM

***

CHAPTER SIX

"So you're THE Christine Li." sabi ni Sir. "I've heard so much about you. All of my colleagues said you're a good student. But it seems like you're not."

Tsk. Ayan na naman siya. Boomerang style na naman ang mga salita niya.

"You have the appearance that'll make people think like you're smart, independent and responsible. But clearly, beauty isn't everything."

Nakita kong niyukom ni Christine ang kamao niya. Sino ba namang hindi maiinis sa bading na to? Masyadong pamatay ang ugali.

"Anyway, you're late on my class." giit ni Sir. "So it's better for you not to attend it."

"Unang-una po sa lahat Sir, I'm late because I was called upon the Dean's Office. Apparently, there was some changes to my schedule. Pangalawa po, Ms. Santi also approached me for some matter and said she'll be responsible for my tardiness. –"

"Are you finished?!" galit na sabi ni Sir. "Do –"

"I still have some for rebuttal Sir." Sabat ng babae. "Third, you just made an expression that is not worth hearing from a teacher, and trust me, I know it because I know the school policies from cover to back. Fourth, I've summed up your improper speech and behavior, thus, I can report you to the Dean's Office when I get back later. Lastly, I have the right to attend this class because I paid for it."

WOW. Just WOW. Tulala kaming lahat sa kanya.

"What an attitude for the first day of school." Sambit ni Sir. "I don't like it yet I can't do anything about it."

"I'd rather think of it as a complement Sir. After all, my aunt said you're her favorite person in the world." Giit ng babae. "You know my aunt, Ms. Santi."

Whoah. Nice one girl! WHAHAHA. Gawin ba namang panakot si Maam Santil. Brava!

"Now, can I take a seat?"

Halata sa mukha ni Sir ang inis at halong kaba. Oooppss. Mukhang na-karma ata si Sir ah.

"Of course. You may seat wherever you want Ms. Li. It's your right. You paid for it." Mapait na sambit ni Sir.

HAH! Take that BoomBoom Bomerang! San ka ngayon?!