best friend selfies and roadtrips

Beths' breathed hitched when he asked for her name.  She was kind of shocked, since he was ones who made the 'rules' for the selfie games.  She was reading over the message over and over and got another from him.

'I'm not a creep and you know that.'

Beth started typing back.

'I know you're not.  You made the rules, though.'

'Yeah, and I'm breaking them.  I just want to get to know you more.' 

'Well, if I tell you mine, you have to tell me yours.' 

'That's fine..' 

Beth furrowed her eyebrows at why he sent dot dots.  

'It's Elissabeth.  It's a hand full, you can call me whatever you want. :)' 

'Wow, it's unique and I like it. :)  I'll call you LIssa, alright?' 

"That's fine. :)  Now tell me yours, squishy.' 

'Calum, but you can call me Cal, if you want. :P'

'That's unique as well. :)' 

'We're both unique.  Wouldn't that be a good relationship?'

Beth smiled and blushed at the relationship reference.  He had a point, though.  They would make a good couple, it seems.  

'We would. ;)' 

\\

"Hey, wanna come over?" Beth said, talking to Paige on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there in ten.  I'm stopping by the shop to get cake balls." 

"Fine by me.  See you then." 

Beth loved Paige to death.  She felt bad, since she hasn't told Paige things, lately.  Like her and Tylers blowout.  Plus, she signed up for her College classes earlier today.

Ten minutes later, as promised, Paige showed up with cake balls.  Beth told her all about what happened with Tyler and talked about Calum  Beth felt good knowing his name, now.  Although, she was kind of confused on how to pronounce.  She thinks it's Kal-um, but she's not positive.  Paige was upset that she was starting her classes, getting a step closer to leaving.

Beth and Paige were talking, when Paiges' phone range, with a new ring-tone.

"What's your ring-tone?  It's new."  Beth said.

"Oh, it's Amnesia by Five Seconds Of Summer.  New band." Paige said.

"Oh.  You should probably answer the phone." Beth laughed, listening to the song.

"Right." 

\\

"Oh, how I've missed you." Paige laughed.

"Right?  Here lets take a selfie." Beth said, taking out her phone.

"Sending a selfie to squishy, huh?" Paige wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yep." Beth said, popping the 'P'. 

They took a simple selfie, making a weird face, each.  Paige had her tongue out, while Beth went cross eyed.

'Hiya, Cal. :P Best Friend selfie.' 

\\