Prologue

Keith walked across the halls thinking of what he and his girlfriend Pidge were going to do. See, team Voltron was joining a planet for a celebration to honor the defeat of both Zarkon and Lotor, and to celebrate the survival of the Altean race. Coran had gotten each of the boys outfits for the party, it was a dance, but Keith and Pidge agreed that they wanted to explore part of the planet together. Keith didn't know what Pidge was wearing but was excited to see what she was wearing and if she was doing something with her hair which she had decided to keep short. Keith's outfit was a almost black red tuxedo type outfit with a fire colored shirt underneath with a red sword pin on the right side of his chest. He wasn't planning on doing anything with his hair, except brush it out to look nicer. He thought more about where he and Pidge were going to go, he heard there was a forest nearby with something about a pool? He didn't know so he figured they'd just decide when they know their options. He had decided to ask Pidge to marry him the night of the party. Although they didn't refer to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, they still had a three year long relationship. He was hoping she would say yes.