Chapter 9.

Five Months Later
Lance: "Ugh why does this keep getting worse?! What was it Alex said about Altean heats? They'll keep getting worse until you—oh hell no..."

Jordan: Wait did you just say you were in heat...?

Lance froze.

Lance: Quiznack did I say that out loud...?

Matt: Um... yeah...

Bethany and Alex smirked at each other. Matt looked at Lance slightly surprised.

Bethany: Y'know what that means Felspet?

Alex: Bedtime~

Matt and Lance's faces went completely red as the whole group started laughing. Once they realized it was a joke they burst into laughter as well. Then while everyone was distracted Matt quickly dragged Lance further into a soundproof cavern.

Lance: Haha! Ha... Matt?

Lance suddenly felt a pair of lips planted onto his, rather roughly which just made Lance's heat even worse. Lance felt himself get pinned to a wall, he gasped allowing Matt's tongue to enter his mouth. Lance let out a moan at this sudden action and kissed back. Lance felt Matt's hands creeping up his shirt as he moaned. Matt broke the kiss and trailed down to Lance's neck beginning to nip at it.

Lance: M—Matt?

Matt looked up.

Matt: Lance?

Lance: What are you doing?

Matt gave Lance a stern but concerned look.

Matt: Your heat is going to keep getting worse until we do this. Trust me, Bethany had a heat and tried to ignore it for a year, it didn't go away until she and Alex... you know...

Lance blushed.

Lance: A—are you sure you want to do this with me...?

Matt looked at him.

Matt: Why do you think this conversation is happening right now? Yes. I understand if you aren't ready, and I'm willing to help you look for another solution. But I don't want to see you in pain. What do you want to do?—

Lance: We're doing this.
~LEMON (sex) SCENE~
Matt started to nip at Lance's neck again. Lance tried to contain his moans so nobody could hear them. Matt quickly removed his shirt and then Lance's. Matt started trailing down leaving hickeys on Lance's body which Lance seemed irritated at. Quickly enough the two were trying to take their pants off.

Lance: Sh—should we stay quiet so they won't hear...?

Matt: Maybe, we should probably play it safe..

Matt went back to sucking on Lance's neck. Lance bit his lips slightly so he wouldn't moan.

Matt: You don't have to heavily restrain yourself Lance...

Lance: Okay...

Matt trailed down further after removing Lance's pants. Lance felt his heat get two times more intense as Matt teasingly licked Lance's member.

Lance: Matt you're making it worse...!

Matt: Calm down, it'll get better...

Matt lowered his head beginning to suck the former blue Paladin off. Lance put a hand over his mouth to contain his moans. His heat still seemed to get worse but it felt less agonizing which he was relieved for. Lance could no longer think, his mind was completely fuzzy. Matt continued which made Lance a little insane, but his body loved it. Matt sucked harder and harder as Lance kept trying to contain his moans. Eventually a knot formed in his stomach.

Lance: M—Matt I—I'm—!

Before Lance could finish Matt had already swallowed the thick substance and pulled away. Lance's face turned crimson red as Matt gently laid Lance on his back and crawled on top of him.

Matt: Do we need to go further?

Lance still felt the heat building up. He nodded quickly earning a chuckle.

Matt: Alright then.

Matt teasingly used his member to trail down to Lance's entrance. Matt eventually found it which was for some reason really close to Lance's member. Matt shrugged it off, Alteans have a different anatomy than humans, he shouldn't be surprised. Matt pushed into that entrance which he surprisingly slipped into really easily.

Lance: M—Matt...~

Lance's voice instantly turned Matt on all the way. He gently moved in and out earning moans from his boyfriend.

Lance: M—Matt it's getting worse harder please!

Matt quickly flipped Lance over so Lance's stomach was pressed against the ground. In that same moment Matt started to pound into Lance earning unbridled moans of pleasure from both of them.
~End of Lemon (sex) Scene~
Meanwhile
Shiro and Coran were walking down the hall when they suddenly spotted Pidge and Keith sobbing with a heartbroken family. The two almost immediately recognized Lance's family. They were crying and screaming, grief and mourning etched on their faces. Coran teared up remembering the jolly Paladin. How Pidge and Keith would sneak our every night to find him. And, he would never forget the day, where they finally found the ship Lance was trapped on, only to find his bloody armor.

Pidge and Keith screamed and sobbed when they came back, they had promised Blue and Lance's family that they would find him. They had failed, and it crushed them, crushed Blue, crushed his family. They didn't just lose a teammate, but they lost the most happy-go-lucky person they would ever meet, a kind, loyal friend who didn't deserve what happened to him.

They lost a friend that reminded them to stay positive, and keep going, who sacrificed himself to save their leader. And how did they repay him?

Shiro: Coran wh-

Coran ran over and hugged Lance's sister starting to sob as well. In many ways, Lance was the gem of the group. They could never get over a great loss like that, how could they be so cruel to him? Lance was one of their- no, the best member of the team. They only noticed how amazing he was when he was gone.

Their meals and missions always had a darker and less joyful atmosphere. Coran no longer spoke as enthusiastically as he used to, neither did Pidge or Keith. Pidge and Keith thought of Lance as a brother figure, Coran saw him as a nephew. It all hurt the same, but not nearly as much as it hurt Lance's family, his siblings, his parents,  his nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents. They legitimately lost a family member, nobody could say goodbye.