Chapter 2.

Later
Pidge: Keith?

Keith: Yeah?

Pidge:... do, you think we might be ready to... have sex...? Some time later?

Keith: I'm fine with whenever, how do you feel?

Pidge: Like, I kind of want to, soon...

Keith: That's alright, whenever you're ready.

Pidge: Hm...

Pidge and Keith got out of the pool after relaxing and talking for a bit. They quickly dried off and got their clothes back on before meeting up with the rest of the team.

Allura: There you two are, where have you been?

Pidge: Checking out a pond in that forest.

Allura: Okay, well let's head back to the ship.

Romelle: Where exactly was the pond?

Pidge: In the middle of the forest, there is a legend behind it that states if certain displays of affection happen while individuals are in the pond, the water will glow, it did glow.

Romelle was wearing the dress that Allura was suggesting to Pidge, and Pidge wasn't going to lie, the dress looked beautiful on her. Once the group got back onto the ship Pidge and Keith each took a shower. Keith got out of the shower and walked back to their room but couldn't find his jacket. He walked into Green's hangar and walked in to talk to Pidge.

Keith: Hey Pidge? Have you seen my jacket?

Pidge: This one?

Keith looked over seeing Pidge wearing the jacket. Keith giggled softly before noticing she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

Keith: Um... you're not suggesting...?

Pidge looked away with her cheeks red in embarrassment. Keith chuckled and walked over to her. Pidge jumped in surprise when Keith grabbed her hand and held it while putting the other hand on her back.

Keith: Need any help taking that off?~

Pidge blushed and nodded.

Pidge: Maybe I do~
~LEMON (sex) SCENE~
Pidge and Keith gently kissed each other on the lips. The kiss quickly got heated as both opened their mouths and began making out. Pidge moaned softly into the kiss as Keith's hands gently trailed up her back and towards her chest.

Pidge: Mmm...

Keith slowly moved the jacket off her shoulders and started to kiss and nip at her neck. Pidge bit her lip trying to contain her moans as Keith continued. He slowly trailed down and gently sucked on her breast. Pidge's face went red as she bit her lip harder. Keith trailed down further and Pidge let go of her lip and covered her mouth with her hand as Keith buried his face in her sensitive area. Pidge tried so hard to contain her moans but it felt so good. Keith looked up at her and smiled softly. He sucked and licked the inside of her earning loud moans as Pidge clung to him and dug her nails in Keith's hair. Keith had no reaction and eventually pulled away.

Keith: Did you like that?~

Pidge: Oh babe mmm~