The Playboy and The Bitch

TEASER

"I dated her"

He keeps on saying that for the nth time. Hindi porket ako si Samantha Fuentes at ako na yata ang pinakapapangaraping babae ng isang lalaki, eh kailangan na niyang ipagsabi sa buong campus yon.

Well, how could I stop him if we're already over. If I dated you and I broke up with you, I won't talk to you ever again. So yeah, ex-boyfriend, go on and tell the world that I managed to date someone like you. A geek like you. How can I blame him? My charms can't help it but to attract every boy my age.

Hindi ko na kasalanan kung pati ang pinakatahimik na estudyante sa campus, nawawala sa sarili kapag nginitian ko.

At dahil sawa na akong ipagmalaki nya sa lahat ng estudyante, I got someone better than him. Someone who knows how to impress me. Someone who doesn't do anything but to love his original girlfriend.

I am quite amused by boys who are loyal. Tch. Sa simula lang yan. Sabi nga nila, mas madaling hulihin ang manok na nakatali. So I flirted with someone who's already 'committed'.

"You are a flirt! Inagaw mo ang boyfriend ko! Curse you! Argh!" sabi nung babaeng inagawan ko daw ng boyfriend.

"Can you not? Try calling your loyal boyfriend that." I said giving emphasis to the word loyal.

"Die, you bitch! You seduced Nathan!" She was gonna slap me but I caught her hand.

"So Nathan pala ang pangalan ng boyfriend mong hindi marunong humalik?" sagot ko, not paying attention to her threats.

Sasampalin na sana ulit nya ako pero nasalo ko na naman yung kamay nyang parang liha sa gaspang. Seriously, do I need to feel this?

"Aaaahhh! I hate you! You're a flirt, a whore! You are a bitch!" sabi nya ng nanggagalaiti. Matawa tawa na ko sa itsura nya. Paano ba naman, kulang na lang lumuwa yung mata nya sa sobrang inis.

"Oh dear, you should actually thank me. I saved you from your doom. Your so-called boyfriend doesn't know the word loyal, so If I were you, I'm gonna give him a painful slap and break up with him." I said with the best expression to pair those words.

"No! You're a liar! I don't believe you because you are a bitch!" sigaw nya.

Holy mother of something ridiculous and insane. Ako na nga itong magbibigay ng advice, ako pa itong sinungaling?

"Calling me a bitch over and over again won't help. But I like it so thanks for the new title. By the way, I want you to know na sinagad mo na ang pasensya ko. So I'm telling you this. You are so dumb to think that I am a liar when the truth is in front of you. How stupid can you be to think that your boyfriend really loves you when he actually doesn't?" irritation evident in my tone. "And I don't see any connection with you not believing me because I am a bitch. Seriously, gaano ka katanga?" dagdag ko pa.

"Jenny! Don't hurt her!" sigaw ng isang lalaki nang akmang sasampalin na naman ako nung babae. Lumingon ako, only to see her boyfriend that's also mine. I seriously want to end things right now.

"Hey, uhm... Nathan right? We're done. Go back to your girlfriend." tinalikuran ko na sila at nagsimula nang maglakad palayo.

"Hey Sam! Are you breaking up with me?" sigaw ni Nathan.

What the actual fuck? Sayang talaga sya. Green eyes at gwapo pero hindi marunong humalik. Mapapatunayan ko pa na compatible sila ng girlfriend nya dahil parehas silang kinulang sa common sense. Sinabi ko na ngang tapos na kami tapos magtatanong pa. Come on, get a life.

Hindi ko na siya nilingon pa at hinayaan ko na lang silang mag-away habang papunta na ako sa parking lot.

I am Samantha Aiscelle Fuentes, the one and only supreme bitch you'll ever be able to know. I'm the heiress to the companies of our family which means that I'm one of those rich kids. And being a rich kid is not really fun. Halos nag-round trip na sa buong mundo ang mga magulang namin dahil sa mga business nila. Pero okay na din sa akin yung ganito. I get anything I want to my heart's content.

May isa akong kapatid na babae. She's Charmaine Allyson. Unlike me, she's perfect plus the good attitude. Mabait, sweet na sweet, at marunong magmahal. You won't be able to find flirting in her vocabulary. That is because she has a boyfriend and he's probably the only guy I know who is loyal, aside from my father. Parehas naman kaming nag-uumapaw sa charms, yun nga lang mas lamang sya if you consider her name's rootword.

Kidding aside, I'm also perfect minus the good attitude. But I always consider myself perfect. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm beautiful because I already know it. Besides, boys only fool you so you better not take them seriously. If I can boost my ego, why not? Call it boastfulness or whatsoever. I call it confidence; something that you don't have.

Oh, how I love bitching around.