f i v e

Ten fixed his things into a luggage and pulled it out of his house. He locked the door of his house and puts his bag at the back before he drove away. He sighed as he felt very sluggish. He hasn't slept that well since he really thought about the two options but he left the questions for now. He didn't want to let one go.

Ten arrived at the condominium and parked his car in the underground parking. He used the elevator with his luggage and soon stood infront of his CEO's door. He used the key that was given to him yesterday by Johnny. As soon as he unlocked and swung the door open, a door of a room opened and Ten froze.

Ten swallowed the lump in his throat as soon as he saw a girl with revealing clothes and the next one who came out of the room was Johnny with just his sweatpants.

Johnny grabbed the girl's arm and stopped as soon as he saw Ten at the door. He looked at his wrist watch and thought he was already late.

"Go on, run along," Johnny uttered as he pushed the girl out.

"Bye, baby," the girl uttered, flirty.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "Bye. Don't come back."

Ten felt his stomach churn. Soon, he was surprised when Johnny gripped on his arm and pulled him closer to him. Ten tensed at the feeling of Johnny's bare body against his own. Ten blushed as Johnny closed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna get change," Johnny uttered with his bedroom voice.

"N-No, sir, it's fine. You don't have to say sorry about it. I-It was my fault. I should've knocked before I open the door," Ten whispered.

Johnny rubbed his thumb against Ten's arm before he lets go. Ten didn't know what to feel, relieved or upset. But, he wanted more.

"I'm gonna change," Johnny said before he walked into his bedroom again.

Ten sighed deeply before he ended up on the couch. He wasn't upset or something, Johnny has his own hormonal needs. He can't satisfy him anyway. He had his firsts with mostly men of his type, he always knew he was gay but never was in love with his one night stands. He didn't want to think he's in love, he just might want Johnny. Johnny might not even into gay sex, what do he know about it if he's straight?

Ten snapped as he heard a door opened. He immediately stood and ran towards the CEO to help him with the bag. He then escorted his boss to the parking lot. He opened the door for Johnny and puts the bag into the backseat. Johnny lowered down the glass and Ten bent down.

"Yes, sir? Did you forgot something?" Ten asked.

"No, I'm just gonna tell you simple things. Just keep the doors locked when you go out. Help yourself with the food inside the fridge. If you have any problems or something about the company, just call me, my number's on a paper on the dining table with some money."

Ten smiled, "Will do, sir."

Johnny smiled back, "Okay. I'll see you after three days, then."

"Okay, sir. Have a nice trip."

Johnny soon drove away and Ten just returned into the condo. He sighed and slumped on the couch. He pulled out his phone and called the one he should call.

"Hello, Jungwoo?"

"Yeah? Have you done it?"

Ten sighed, "Working on it."

"Well, you need to hurry up, Tennie. You only have three weeks to go before your share cuts to 10 million."

"Yeah. Don't worry about it...I'm gonna finish it."

"Okay. Well then, good luck, Ten. You might need it."

"Thanks."

The call ended and Ten whined. He can't do it, he can't finish the mission. How could you even shot a person you laid your eyes on everyday because he's attractive and all? As much as he wanted to do it for the money, he couldn't pull the trigger. If he done it, will he be happy? It's either money or puppy love is on the line.

Ten stood up and goes straight into the kitchen. He saw the money and a paper with Johnny's number on it. He flipped it over and saw a letter.

'Your room is beside mine.'

Ten pulled his luggage into a room. He opened the lights and looked around the room. It was very simple but spacious, not even close to a guest room. He sat on the queen sized bed and thought about what will he even gonna do inside the condo.

He stood up and thought about killing time with cleaning the condo. But, his phone suddenly rings. He reached for it on the bed and accepted the unknown number.

"Hello? Who is this?" Ten started.

"Ten?"

Ten's stomach dropped and made himself voiceless.

"It's me."

"Sir? H-How did you..."

"It's from your form."

Ten nodded and Johnny's voice just makes his heart and butterflies flutter, "H-Have you arrived?"

"I'm almost there, just stopped by."

"Why? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to fetch you?"

"You're too worried," Johnny chuckled and made Ten blush.

"I-It's because you're my boss to protect."

"Well, don't worry too much, I just wanted to call you so I stopped in the middle of my drive."

"You wanted...?"

"Yeah, I want to make sure you're doing fine in the condo. Are you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm planning to clean your condo. Do you mind?"

"You're my bodyguard, not my maid."

"I have nothing else to do, sir. Also, I don't mind cleaning for you."

Johnny chuckled, "Really? For me?"

"O-Of course."

"Okay. Do whatever you like, Ten. Just don't break anything."

"Will do, sir."

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

"Have a safe trip, sir."

After the call, Ten suddenly didn't want to do anything but smile and think about Johnny wanted to call him. He's already like a little girl, squealing because she got noticed by her crush. He was way different from the Ten who kills people mercilessly. Johnny made him like that. And Ten love it.

Love lots ♥