s i x

The day of Johnny coming home came. Ten immediately woke up to prepare. He stood up from the bed and straight into the bathroom outside his room.

Ten showered and cleaned himself. He didn't want to let Johnny see him untidy. He soon wrapped himself with his towel and opened the door.

"Te--"

Suddenly, Ten just bumped onto someone and he wasn't happy with the voice he heard. His eyes widened and bit his lower lip.

Johnny looked at the small boy infront of him and tried not to stare at him too much. The towel was hanging dangerously around Ten's slim waist. He swallowed at the lump in his throat and cleared his throat.

"Sir! Y-You came very early."

"Well...I need to go home early anyway, I have work," Johnny said, trying not to stutter.

Ten nodded slowly, "O-Okay. Excuse me for a minute, sir."

Ten immediately ran into his room just behind Johnny. Johnny soon banged his head on the wall, trying not get himself fooled by his eyes. He soon walked straight into his room to take a rest before he goes to work.

Ten whined and panicked a bit with the sudden scene. He was embarrassed, he looked unprofessional with that. He cursed and cursed inside his mind and tried to keep his cool, like nothing happened. Although, he couldn't really hide it on his face.

The bodyguard immediately wore his suit and walked out of his room with his luggage in hand. He soon saw Johnny fixing his necktie and looked at him with a frown. Ten suddenly got tensed.

"You don't have to move out, Ten."

Ten blinked, "Sir...?"

"I mean, living with me is fine, isn't it?" Johnny asked.

Ten sighed and scratched the back of his neck, "Don't you think...I'll be a disturbance with your..."

"With my what? Sex life?"

Ten blushed pink before nodding.

Johnny giggled, "You're so cute," he said and ruffled Ten's hair which made him blush even harder, "Of course not. You might just want to cover your ears sometimes."

Ten blushed even harder. Just imagining it made him embarrassed about how dirty his mind is right now.

"Put your things back. Stay with me," Johnny said. He looked very lonely.

Ten nodded, "Will do, sir."

Ten puts back his luggage into the room and walks back to Johnny. He then drive Johnny to his office and escorted the CEO inside. Both of them walk into the elevator and Ten didn't even dare look at Johnny on the mirror of the elevator.

Soon, they arrived and Johnny was stopped by his secretary. Ten stood behind his boss but couldn't help but look at the two. They suddenly look good together, the secretary's beautiful and kind and, Johnny's handsome and all. Ten felt upset and his stomach churn badly. He sighed and bit his lower lip as he looked away.

Soon, Johnny called Ten and both walked into the CEO's office. Johnny sat on his swivel chair and Ten stood infront of the wooden doors, standing straight. It didn't take long for him to hear a knock behind him. He opened the door and saw the secretary.

"Sir, it's your secretary," Ten said and swung the door wide to reveal the lady.

Johnny nodded, "Let her in, please."

"Okay, sir. I'll be outside the door," Ten excused himself as he let the secretary in. He was about to go but he was stopped.

"Uhm, Ten?"

"Yes, sir?" Ten asked with his doe eyes.

"Please, lock the door. Thank you," Johnny said.

Ten slowly nodded before he goes out of the office. He did lock the door from the inside and stood behind it. He was curious why would Johnny even ask him to lock the door. Maybe it'll be that confidential.

"Ah! Daddy, more!"

Ten blushed at what he just heard. He pursed his lips into a tight line and thought that it was just an imagination. He cleared his throat and fixed his tie as he felt it gotten tight.

"Oh my god...Daddy, uhh-uh!"

Ten's eyes widened and blushed even redder. He covered his ears and thought it was all in the meeting. Maybe she just got hurt. Or maybe something else but not something like that. He isn't innocent but he doesn't need to jump into conclusions.

"Daddy, fuck me hard!"

It didn't take long for Ten to leave his place and goes into the bathroom. He leaned against the counter. He didn't want to hear those, it's making him all hopeless. He knows he isn't going to get fucked by Johnny but this is not the best way to rub it on his face.

"This is not new, not new at all. So, calm down, you dimwit," Ten said to himself on the mirror.

Soon, he walked back and was surprised as the door opened. He saw the secretary walked out as she fixed her dress. She nodded and flashed a smile at Ten before she goes. The bodyguard fixed his blazer before he peeked into the office. He saw his boss buttoning his shirt and left the first two open.

"You can come in now," Johnny said.

Ten did and closed the door behind him.

"We'll be taking our leave after I do this paperwork."

Ten nodded and waited for the CEO. He looked at him and saw how his hand work with the ballpen it holds. Johnny looked at paper to paper and Ten just admired him with it. The way his hair falls over his face and how he looked serious.

How is he even this obsessed?

Ten haven't been this preoccupied, except with a mission. But right now, Johnny's blocking his view from his actual mission. He should've pointed the gun by now, he should've pulled the trigger by now. But he couldn't. Should he just back out and cancel the mission? Money isn't on the line right now.

"You're making me melt, Ten," Johnny said without looking at his bodyguard.

Ten tensed, "S-Sorry, sir," he said before he look away.

Johnny looked at his bodyguard and chuckled quietly. He then again found Ten cute and is surprisingly attractive this time around.

A/N: Can't believe this fic could even reach #1 on a tag. Thank you very much guys! I'm close to 600 followers and I want to thank you guys for that also!

Love lots ♥