s e v e n t e e n

Ten was still lying down the bed with his phone in his hands and Johnny's busy watching a channel on TV. Both of them didn't want to bother each other, they are too busy. It was also like they have there own places and the tension between was keeping themselves away from each other. Soon, a knock from the door which made them both look at the same direction.

"Dinner's ready, lovebirds," Taeyong shouted.

Ten stood up from the bed and stretched his arms out. He walked closer to the door and wrapped his hand around the knob. He twisted it and opened the door slightly but stopped. He slowly turned around and looked at Johnny who looked like he didn't hear his brother.

"Hey," Ten called.

Johnny turned to him with his eyebrows cocked up, "What?"

"Let's eat. Your brother called us already," Ten said.

Johnny slowly returned his attention to the TV, "I'll eat later."

Ten sighed before he walked out of the room. He walked down the stairs and straight into the dining room. He saw Johnny's parents and brothers are already seated on their own seats. Ten sat beside Taeyong and has an unoccupied seat at his other side.

"Dad, you know him, right?" Taeil asked with a smile, pointing his index finger at Ten.

A man looked like Johnny smiled at him, "Yes. You are Ten, right?"

Ten nodded with a smile, "Yes, sir."

The man offered him his hand for a handshake, "Call me Dad. You're my son's partner, aren't you?"

Ten felt awkward about them being so open and supportive with their relationship. He soon shook hands with Johnny's father and smiled.

"Anyway, where's Johnny?" Mom asked.

"He said he'll be eating later," Ten answered.

Everyone on the table started getting food and eat.

"Don't worry, John's just tired, right Ten?" Taeyong asked.

Ten nodded immediately, "But, I'll be bringing him his food, so don't worry."

Mom nodded her head, "You're very caring, aren't you, Ten?" she asked.

Ten chuckled, "Normally, I'm not but your son is just too special to me."

Ten feel very warm on the table. The sentence he said made everyone smile at hi happily. He feels very accepted and this is the feeling he wanted to feel. Do they know he's a syndicate killer?

"You're such a keeper," Taeyong complimented which made Ten chuckle.

"You're Johnny's bodyguard, right?" Dad asked.

Ten nodded, "Y-Yes, I am."

"Ah, dad, did you know that he got me to surrender when he was just starting his job?" Taeil said excitedly.

Dad looked at Ten unbelievably, "I bet you could kick Taeil out of his position then," he said jokingly which made Taeyong and Mom to chuckle and Taeil glaring at his Dad.

The dinner was full of smiles and laughs. It was a nice night for Ten and he enjoyed being with Johnny's family. They're nice and very lovable. He was happy he met Johnny's family and it felt really good. He wants to be here more often.

Ten was the one who plated Johnny's dinner. He put it on a wooden tray before he walked upstairs. He opened the door and pushed it to widen the opening. Johnny looked at him, who was still on the couch and watching TV, and was surprised to see Ten with his dinner. The bodyguard walked closer to him and laid the tray on the coffee table. He closed the door and returned to seat on the opposite side of the couch.

"I thought I'll just bring you your food," Ten said, looking at Johnny at the far end of the couch.

Johnny pulled the table closer to him and held onto his silverware.

"They were asking why you didn't come over to dinner then, I said I'll just bring you 'cause I thought you were tired from the trip."

"Thanks," Johnny simply said and started eating.

Ten nodded and sighed. Everything went awkward and the only noise came from the TV. It didn't take long for Ten to stand up from the couch and walked straight to the bed. He laid himself down and opened his phone. He was using the wifi for killing time and he should be with Johnny right now if things between them are still good.

Soon, he stood up from the bed with his phone in hand and opened his bag to get his towel. He walked and opened the bathroom door. He closed it behind him and stripped his clothes off while he filled the bathtub with water and soap. He dipped himself into the bubbles and got his phone to call someone. He laid the phone, on loudspeaker, on the rim of the bathtub.

"Jungwoo? You busy?" Ten asked as soon as his call was accepted.

"No, why? Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom, trying the bathtub and I was just thinking..."

"What? Is this about breaking up?"

"No! Of course not! It's just about...I couldn't lower down my pride for John."

"That's normal, don't worry."

"But I feel like it's driving us apart."

"You guys are just going through lovers will and must go through in a relationship."

"I feel like a bad boyfriend."

"Look, you're not. You're just going through a boyfriend crisis and I've already gone through that. It's just a fight, okay? A couple's misunderstanding."

"What if he...breaks up with me?"

"That would be your fault and problem. You should've said sorry already."

"I called you to comfort but instead, you told me that it's my fault."

"You need that, dumbass. For the record, you are a really intelligent agent but you're stupid when it comes to love. Bye, tell me the news."

The call ended and Ten just seated there, upset. Everything just made him depressed until he came out of the bathroom. He already dressed himself in his pyjamas and laid himself on bed.

Johnny had his turn to use the bathroom after Ten. Soon, he came out in his pyjamas also and instead of him going straight to the bed, he sat on the couch.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?" Ten asked.

"No, you go ahead," Johnny said without him looking at Ten behind.

Ten sighed quietly and he is definitely upset, "Okay. Good night."

"Night."

I love you.

A/N: I feel like finishing this up until Friday. Anyway, hope you guys have been enjoying this. Forgive me if I couldn't post an author's note, I don't know what to say.

Love lots ♥