f o u r t e e n

Ten gritted his teeth as soon as he slowly fluttered his eyes open. He wanted to rub the back of his head because of a sharp pain he felt but something clanged and pulled his hands back. Chained cuffs are locked around his wrists together and he sighed unfortunately. He looked around, noticed that he was sitting on a wooden floor and saw nothing but an empty room.

"Johnny?" Ten called.

Soon, the door opened and the first thing Ten saw was Gil. He knitted his eyebrows as the whole gang walked up closer to him. Ten cocked his eyebrow up as soon as Gil stood infront him and looked down with a grin. The man squatted down.

"Hey, how's the nap?" Gil asked.

"Fuck you."

Gil cocked his eyebrow, "You seem angry. Why?"

"Where the fuck am I? And where's the CEO?" Ten asked.

Gil stood up and walked, "Bring him out."

Ten tried to escape but several men pushed him down. They brought the bodyguard out of the room and Ten saw they're still on the cruise ship but they're specifically on the open rooftop. It was still night but most probably the sun's gonna rise hours later.

Ten looked infront of him as soon as they pulled Johnny. Hands are behind him and he looked pretty worn out. The bodyguard didn't show any emotion towards the CEO, he didn't want to show any evidences that could break Johnny's good reputation in pieces.

"I thought I'll find this guy dead," Gil said, "But, Ten...you failed me."

"So, you're the one who gave me the task."

"And you didn't do it."

Ten cursed in his mind, "But three months aren't up, is it?"

Gil pulled out a gun and pointed it on the unconscious Johnny's head. The man smirked at the bodyguard and reloaded the gun, ready to pull the trigger.

"Why don't I do the work since you can't do it, hm?" Gil asked.

"Pull that fucking trigger, I'll be the death of you," Ten said.

Gil laughed, "What are you gonna do? You're in cuffs, so you can't pull a gun."

Ten smirked, "You know me, you fucker."

Gil walked closer to Ten and the bodyguard was surprised to see the CEO is handing him the gun. He looked at the man and knitted his eyebrows at him. Gil looked far from the kind man and CEO Ten knew a while ago.

"Take the cuffs off," Gil ordered and a man immediately knelt down behind Ten to unlock the cuffs, "Don't do anything, things might get risky, Ten."

Gil forcefully gave Ten the gun, "Let's see if you really are the bodyguard people have been talking about," he chuckled, "Shoot the CEO...or I'll shoot you."

A gun was immediately pointed at the back of his head. Ten was already shaking because of his anger rising and already at its peak. He slowly pointed the gun at his unconscious boyfriend's head and reloaded the gun. He held onto the trigger but isn't ready to pull it.

"Why? What have he done to make you this angry?" Ten asked.

"This is all about business, Ten."

Ten groaned.

"Can't trigger the bullet? Why?" Gil asked, "Is it because you're his bodyguard? The contract? Or your relationship?"

Ten sighed and slowly puts the gun down, "I'll take the bullet instead."

Gil laughed, "Are you being heroic? How pathetic can you be? Well, maybe you can take it in exchange."

Gil signaled the man behind Ten to make the bodyguard kneel down but before Ten could even fall down on his knees, he turned and shot the bullet directly at the man's head. He avoided every shot the men shoot at him and in exchange, Ten planted a bullet in every head. Blood ruined his dress shirt and several bullets has already fired. The gun spun around his finger and shot a bull's-eye everytime.

At the last man, Ten immediately pointed the gun at Gil's head and Gil was doing the same thing, pointing a gun at Ten. The bodyguard's face was like a canvas, already painted with blood. He knitted his eyebrows and not letting his guard down.

"You're not going anywhere. You'll die here with that CEO," Gil said with anger.

"I'll make sure you're gonna be first."

Ten immediately took his move forward to take a hold of Gil's arm with the gun. He punched the CEO and it sure did hurt. But Gil kicked him on the stomach. Ten felt the pain but didn't stop. He charged and punched him again and again until Gil already has blood on his nose.

They exchanged punches and kicks, which left them bleeding and hurt. Gil looked tired and it was already Ten's time to charge. He ran and forcefully made Gil to kneel down as he kicked him hard on the stomach which made the CEO to cough up blood. Ten pointed the gun at the man's head as he panted heavily.

"You're not gonna give up, do you?" Ten asked and chuckled while he panted.

Gil glared at Ten, "I will not."

"Well, too bad," Ten said before he pull the trigger, shooting Gil on the head, "Shoot the CEO, you said."

Ten stood back and shot Gil directly on the chest and stomach, letting him lie down lifeless. He soon dropped the gun and walked away without any emotion his face is showing. He walked closer to Johnny and knelt down. He sighed and was nervous about letting Johnny see everything.

"Johnny?" Ten called as he gently shake the body, "John, wake up."

Ten shook the body and the CEO slowly flutters his eyes. The bodyguard immediately pulled him into a tight hug. His face is full of worries and tears are pooling in his eyes. Tears were with the blood stains on his face.

"What...happened?" Johnny asked.

Ten sighed before he separated himself from his boyfriend. He smiled and chuckled, "Many things happened before you woke up. I thought you'll be surprised...or maybe scared is the right word. I have no doubt that you'll leave me after this. You're not safe with me, Johnny. I don't want things to go wrong because of me."

"Ten..."

Ten stood up and wiped his cheeks dry, "Come on, sir. We need you home."

Ten walked and leaving the rooftop. He sniffled and tears kept falling even more like a waterfall. He immediately called a rescue helicopter for Johnny and he coldly distant himself from him.

He's undoubtedly a monster, unworthy to have someone to appreciate him.

A/N: Sorry about not updating last Sunday. Hope you're still liking this story!

Love lots ♥