s e v e n

The other day came and Johnny is needed to be in a meeting. Ten wore his suit and made him presentable infront of the mirror. He then walked out of his room and waited for Johnny to come out of his own room.

Ten pulled out his gun and suddenly missed pulling the trigger of it. He reloaded it before he puts it back as he heard a door opening.

Johnny came out in a formal outfit, white dress shirt tacked into his black slacks. He fixed his sleeves but he was surprised when other hands helped him. He looked ahead and saw Ten helping him out. They briefly shared stares, Ten avoided it first.

"Is that fine?" Ten asked after he folded the sleeves up until his elbows.

Johnny nodded, "Thank you."

Ten nodded, "Are we ready to go, sir?"

"Yes, let's go."

Both of them walked down the hallways of building and stepped into the car. Ten drove to where Johnny is needed to be. After what happened yesterday, Ten has been trying to be more, like, conservative with his moves as he doesn't want to be too obvious. But, he felt Johnny knows he heard everything, he just doesn't want to talk about it.

They arrived at the venue, a company's building. Ten thought it'll be an another meeting with the sales and partnership. He followed Johnny behind as they walk the hallway and to the meeting room. The bodyguard stayed out and guarded the door of the room.

Ten didn't even tell Johnny that he was going to wait outside instead. He didn't want to end things with something between them. He'll definitely just stare at his CEO and dream of him and fall for him. Then, eventually, Johnny will know about it. Then, he'll blush and all. And someday, Johnny will know about it and then he couldn't face the CEO the same way again.

Hours has passed then suddenly, Ten's shoulders jumped and his eyes widened as someone suddenly stormed out of the room. He was surprised when he saw Johnny immediately passed him angrily. He immediately followed the CEO.

"Sir!" Ten called but Johnny didn't stop, "Sir Seo!"

They walked out of the building and Ten kept following him.

"Sir!" Ten called, but then Johnny kept walking away, "Johnny, please," he called and got surprised with his own words.

Johnny stopped and turned around to look at Ten. It revealed his irritated face but softened as soon as he saw Ten.

"S-Sir, is something wrong?" Ten asked.

Johnny sighed, "Let's talk about it inside."

Both of them stepped into the car. Ten felt really embarrassed with him calling Johnny by his own name.

"The materials hasn't been sent and I need it by next week. The shipping take months. We need to start the project by next month. And it's because the sales management lost the list and fund. All blames will fall onto me."

Ten sighed as he saw Johnny massaging his temples.

"Do you want to rest?" Ten asked.

"Yeah, sure, Ten."

Ten drove Johnny back to his condo. They came home miserable and Ten doesn't want to make Johnny even mad. He stood infront of the door as he watched the CEO slumped on the couch and looked really exhausted. It was very hard to look at it.

"Ten?" Johnny called, not lifting his eyelids.

"Yes...Sir?"

"Could you call my secretary?" Johnny asked.

Ten tensed, "O-Okay, sir."

Ten pulled out his phone and was about to dial the secretary but he stopped. He looked at Johnny and slowly puts his phone back into his pocket as he slowly walked closer to the CEO whose resting on the couch.

Then, slowly, he closed their faces' distances between. Ten supported himself with his hands on the couch, caging Johnny. Slowly, Johnny fluttered his eyes and was surprised to see Ten close to him.

"Ten?" Johnny asked, cocking up his eyebrow.

Ten didn't even think, he closed their lips' distance. Johnny's eyes widened as Ten kissed him directly on his lips. The bodyguard's eyes closed and the CEO tensed. Ten did all the move and soon, he slowly separated himself from his boss. He immediately blushed and his eyes wide.

"I-I should go, I...I'll call your secretary, sir," Ten stuttered with a bright red face.

Ten was about to stand up but he was surprised when his necktie was pulled and a pair of lips came back to connect with his. His heart pound hard against his chest as Johnny move his lips. He kissed back and leaned in to deepen the kiss even more.

They were really into the moment. The CEO pulled his bodyguard and Ten straddle his lap. Ten did and his legs parted. He was already getting into mood and his pants are slowly getting tighter. Suddenly, a ring of a phone was heard, disturbing them.

Ten was the one who parted first and Johnny frowned at the lost. The bodyguard stood up and gave the phone to Johnny.

"I...I'll be in my room if you ever need me, sir," Ten said.

Johnny sighed and nodded as he accepted the phone call.

Ten walked away and into his room. He slowly puts his hand onto his lips and still could feel Johnny's lips. He sighed and bit his lower lip.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Ten cursed.

He slowly looked down at his half hard erection and doesn't know what to do with it. He peeked out of his room and saw Johnny's still on the phone. He immediately ran into the bathroom and locked it inside. He unzipped his pants and lets his erection out.

He leaned onto the door and wrapped his cold hand around his cock. He flicked his thumb on his slit with precum and tried to keep his moan in. He soon pumped and released small moans. He bit his lower lip as felt pleasure and was already close to his own climax.

Suddenly, Johnny appeared in his mind and he immediately released, white spur all over the tiles of the bathroom. He couldn't believe he's this whipped. What will he even do?

A/N: 10 followers more omo couldn't believe I could even reach this far huhu

Love lots ♥