Chapter 3

Nikita's POV 

            I got a call from my best friend from India, Ananya that morning...I met her at the dance academy (Oh wait, I didn't tell you that I dance did I? Well, that's basically how I ended up in London..with a dance scholarship!!)  Anyway, I met her at the academy and that poor girl was such a mess!! Her boyfriend had cheated on her and she really needed a place to stay..and we had an extra room at our apartment anyway and we were looking for someone to move in as well, so Ananya was our new roommate!!! 

In 2 days the three of us were closer than ever!!!

           It was 3 days since the Niall incident, and since then I couldn't concentrate on anything!! Even at the academy I could hardly nail my triple pirouettes cuz the only thing that was on my mind was NIALL!! Now Ananya, was not a huge fan of One Direction and was pretty concerned about me as we trained at the same dance institution in India and got this opportunity of a lifetime!!!!

              So she made me sit down and explained that I had the rest of my life in front of me for boys, but right now, the only thing that mattered was dance and that I MUST focus on it!!! It was either dance or going back to India and working behind a desk...

            It was my choice..all of my future was in my hands. It was either my dream that I had been looking forward since I was 7 or it was a boy that I was inlove with since I was 13. It was all my choice...  

          I was extremely tired so the girls and I decided to go to a pub and grab a drink or two...

Now who knew a rough day at dance and a few drinks at the pub could turn into the adventure of a lifetime...