Chapter 14

Ananya’s POV

After the Robert incident, Nikki and Liam took Niall home and Zayn and Louis went to drop off Karine, Danielle and Perrie so I had no other option than driving with Harry. We walked towards the door and I was so drunk that I could hardly keep my balance. I lost my balance and just closed my eyes expecting to fall on the cold, hard floor. Suddenly, I felt someone grab me by the waist. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of green eyes looking deep inside my soul. He pulled me up and seeing that I could hardly walk lifted me in his arms. We walked to his car and he put me in the front seat and put the belt on. I was awake, but too drunk to walk.

"You don't mind riding with me, do you?" Harry asked me.

"Nah, I'm okay with driving with weirdos. Unless, they're psycho rapists." I said with a smile.

"Okay, so I'm a weirdo but not a psycho rapist. It’s good to hear." He laughed at that and we drove away. 

We reached our complex and he helped me get to my apartment. When we reached there, I frantically searched my purse for my keys but I couldn't find them. 

"SHIT! I must have left my keys on the dresser. I'm such an ass. Nikki won't be home either! She'd be with Niall and Karine will be with Louis. What am I gonna do??"

"Uhh, if you don't mind, you can come over to my place. It’s not like I have only one room, you know?" He was so sweet!

"Uh, no, I'll do something; I'll ask Nikki for the key."

"Seriously? I mean you're ready to disturb them but not come over to my place? Just stop being childish and come over. NOW. Or I'll have to carry you." 

Now could I say no to that! So we went over to his apartment and he lent me his sweatpants and a t-shirt. He showed me over to a room and I changed there and brushed my hair. After I was done, he came over and handed me a blanket and I allowed him to tuck me in like a child. And he did. AWH. 

"Good night Harry." I managed to say sleepily.

"Good night beautiful." And I fell asleep in a moment.

I woke up the next morning, a little dizzy. I went out tying my hair up in a bun, I hated it when my hair hung loose on my shoulders, and it was so annoying at times!

"Morning sleepyhead." I threw a pillow at him.

"What time is it anyway?"

"Its 10:00, you slept for so lonnggg!" 

"Couldn't you wake me up? GOD! Now the whole day I'm gonna feel sleepy! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you look really pretty when you're sleeping." WHOA. Where did that come from? No, I'm not complaining, but seriously. WHOA.

"Uhh, I think I should be leaving, it’s already really late and I have some, uhh, work to do." I had to get out before things got any more awkward.

"Oh, okay." I could see that he was disappointed, but I had to go.

We haven't talked after that day, it’s been two weeks now and honestly, I miss his voice, his eyes and I miss everything about him. I want to call him, but I don't want to look like a despo, if you know what I mean. Wait, my phone's ringing.

*Screen flashes: HARRY STYLES* 

Harry’s POV

It's been 2 weeks since I spoke to Ananya and I do miss her lots. I don’t know what issues that girl has but she just won’t get off of my mind. I haven't felt like this since ever. I don’t know what to do! I guess I’ll just call her and take her for a movie? Uhh no, coffee? Yeah I’ll take her out for coffee. Okay, so let me call her.