Chapter 16

Nikita’s POV

It’s been almost 2 years now after me and Niall started dating and a year since Harry and Ananya! Time flies; yes that makes perfect sense to me now that I can feel it. It almost feels like yesterday when I was here in London for my scholarship (which I lost) and the day I first met Niall. 2 years back if you’d told me I would be here today I would’ve laughed at you saying that’s never possible. It’s funny how so much can happen in so little time..

“Hey beautiful!” Niall whispers in my ear hugging me from behind and cutting my trail of thought!

“Hey baby.”

“Guess what?” He asks.

“What?”

“We’re doing an India Tour in 2 months.”

“Hmm. Wait what?”

“Yeahh! I thought you’d like to know.”

“OMG! That’s great! I’m so coming with you!”

“Of course you are! Who do you think is gonna show me the Taj Mahal and the Palaces of Rajasthan?”

“That I don’t know! But you mister are gonna get a fine ride of Pune. Wait you guys are going there, right?”

“Yep! Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune. And then we’ll have a holiday there.”

“Yayy! I’m so gonna let all my friends know about that!”

“Sure!”

“Um, you mind lazing around until I call my little sister to let her know about it?”

“Nope, I’ll watch TV.”

“Yeah, okay.” I kissed his cheek and went to call my sister.

*Calling Anushka*

“Hello?” I haven’t talked to her in ages!

“Hey, Anushka! Nikki here.”

“I know. I have your number idiot!”

“Yeah, fine, whatever! I have great news for you.”

“What?”

“Guess who’s coming to India?”

“You?”

“Yeah, I am! But I’m bringing someone else with me!”

“WHO?”

“ONE DIRECTION” I literally screamed on the phone!

“Yeah, right! I know you’re dating Niall but this is too much okay! Stop getting my hopes high! Already I’m too jealous!”

“I’m not joking! Talk to Niall if you want!”

“Okay, so you’re actually serious?”

“YES!”

“AAAHHH!!!” God, I forgot she screams so loud!

“Ouch! Stop. Anyway just tell mom we’ll be in Pune for like 10 days and I’ll be living with you all for 3 or 4 days, okay? And also tell her I want her to meet someone, just don’t tell who okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll pass it on! But where are we gonna get tickets?”

“You don’t need to worry about that! I’ll take care of it! It’s your birthday gift.”

“Aw. You know I’m gonna love you forever right?”

“Yeah. Hey um, I gotta go now, but I’ll meet you soon. Love you baby”