03

Chapter 3

I slowly open my eyes being awoken by footsteps approaching my room and then my door slamming wide open to reveal a messy hair Shinoa. I, being the tired and sleepy person I am, I ignored her and closed my eyes again. I hear her sigh, footsteps could be heard again, slamming against the cold wooden floor. Light suddenly fills the room, "burning" my eyes. I groan and turn the other way to avoid it. "GET THE FUCK UP!" Screams Shinoa, my supposedly new roommate. "..No."

••••

I drink my coffee made by Shinoa herself. She walks out of the bathroom all dressed. "Well that was fast." The purple-haired says. "What was?" I ask her, giving the female a confused expression. "Me getting ready." Shinoa smiles at me, but I raise my eyebrow. She rolls her eyes. "I usually take 2 hours to get ready." She crosses her arms. "That long?" I only receive a nod. I smirk, and place my coffee down. "Why that long?" "Huh?" "You look the same anyways. Ugly" I give her an innocent smile. "YOU BITCH!" "DON'T WAKE UP THE NEIGHBORS!" I scream at her.

••••

I walk inside the lair of that Hyakuya bastard. I am greeted by workers here, I greet back as well. Once I'm infront of Mikaela's office, I gulp and hesitate to open the door, My hand close to the handle of the door, to only be opened by the person on the other side. "Mr. Amane?" A female voice catches my attention, The pink-haired girl from Saturday. "Ah! Miss.." I look at her name tag on her uniform. "Miss Tepes!" She nods. "Good morning Mr.Amane." She bows. "Please, call me Yūichirō." She stares up at me, and smiles. "Well..Alright then." I smile.

"Mr.Hyakuya wants to talk to you, Please come in." She makes room for me to walk in, and I do so. The door closes behind, leaving me alone with the blonde in the room. "Mr. Amane. Good morning." "Good Morning." I walk closer towards his desk, and stop. "I've been thinking.." He speaks, looking directly at me. "Go on." I give him a stern tone. Before he could talk, someone enters the room. "I've arrived boss." I raise my eyebrow at the male. "Thank you. Could you please wait outside." I look back at Mikaela, as the male worker leaves.

"Who was that?" He closes his eyes, "My bodyguard." "I thought I was your bodyguard." I clench my teeth, giving him a fake smile as much as possible. "As I was gonna say before I was rudely interrupted, I have changed your job." I become irritated, anger boiling in my body. "Really. I didn't notice that." I glare down at him. "You're going to be my personal maid." There goes another reason to why as to kill right now, right here. I clear my throat, trying to control myself. "Isn't that what a personal assistant is? More importantly, that job is already taken. By Miss.Tepes."

"Of course. Miss. Krul is nothing but the best, but what I'm trying to say is that you're going to live at my house. As my personal maid." I finally break. "LIKE HELL IM BECOMING YOUR DAMN MAID!" I slam my hand against his desk. He ignores my outburst. "My men are going to your apartment to take your belongings to my house." "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME YOU BLONDE SHIT!" I keep screaming at him, but he keeps ignoring me. "I'M NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH YOU! I'D RATHER DIE!" He sighs, and yanks me close by my tie. My eyes widen, finally noticing how close we both are.

"Now that I notice it. You have beautiful eyes Mr. Amane." His blue eyes look into mine, I feel his thumb placed on-top of my lip. I couldn't make a single movement. It's as if he froze my body with just his look. I could feel his hot breathe. He comes closer towards me, removing his thumb. "M-Mr H-Hyak-" Someone knocks on the door, interrupting the both of us. I walk backwards, moving away from him. "Come in!" I stay silent, as Krul enters the room. "My apologies for interrupting, Your father wants to see you Sir." I take my chance to leave the room, my hand covering my mouth.