05

Chapter 5

"I've finally found you. Kitten" I stayed still, frozen in my position. "K-Kitten?" That was the only thing that escape my lips. Mikaela's smile faded away, a sigh came after that. "I'm sorry if he's causing problems to you guys." He bends down towards me, and lifts my chin, locking our eyes together. I could only look at him with disgust in my eyes. How the hell did he even find me? Wasn't he busy? That could've bought me some time. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Hyakuya." Shinoa broke out the awkward silence. Mikaela looked up towards Shinoa, and smiled. "Please. Call me Mikaela."

"As you wish." She nods at him. "And it's fine, we're used to him acting like that." Shinoa adds in. Mika tilts his head slightly. "You know him?" "Yes. He's one of my friends. We were just gonna head home." Shinoa speaks to him sternly. Mikaela chuckles, "About that.." He locks eyes with me again. "He'll be living with me." I advert my eyes away from his. "I already told you, I'm not living in the same roof as you." I remark towards him coldly. "It's up to me where you live, not yours." He whispers to me, and makes me stand up.

Shinoa grabs onto my arm, "I'm sorry to ruin your day Sir, but we'd like our friend to live with us." Her eyebrows furrowed together. Hyakuya only glares at her. "And I'm sorry to remind you that he's mine, and I'll be taking him with me." I only stay silent. The murmurs of the audience catch my attention. I look behind me to see a crowd of people. Some of them have their phones out recording or taking pictures.

"Is that Mikaela Hyakuya?"

"What's he doing holding onto a male?"

"Doesn't he have a fiancé?"

"Does he prefer males?"

Mikaela pulls me close, and whispers into my ear. "Want this to stop? Then get your friend to let go." I look back at him, not speaking a word. I then break eye contact, and lock eyes with Shinoa, who is pleading me to come with them.
This will be your chance to revenge me. My eyes widen as the image of Shinoa disappears and soon after a male with a bleeding wound appears right before my eyes. Everything around disappears as well.
"F..Father?" My breathing increases, as my heart begins to race. The male only smiles at me, his eyes not visible. I look down at the wound. I gulp down my own saliva, holding back my tears. "You've become weak."

Kimizuki's voice rings inside my head. I close my eyes and take a death breathe. "I'll be taking my leave along side with Mikaela." I come back to reality. Shinoa releases my arm. "You what..?" I give her a fake smile. "I'll be fine. I'll call you when I get there." She only nods. I turn to look at him. "Can we leave now?" I give him a cold stare, but he ignores it and nods. Once we take our leave, and head outside, I receive a text message from Shinoa.

"Please call me as soon as you get there."

I blankly stare at the notification, and turn off the device. I sit in the backseat of his car, looking outside. The door to the driver side opens and closes shortly after. The car's engine starts and things begin to move, and I begin to drift away from Shinoa and the others.

What the hell did I get myself into?

Here's one more chapter updated earlier than expected! I don't think I might end up updating this Wednesday due to being the first day of school! I am starting on the next few chapters. In Chapter 6, We'll be looking into Yuu's past, and the reason why he dislikes Mikaela. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to Vote and Comment!! 💗💗