09

Chapter 9

"Idiot!!" I hit the pillow, burying my face. The bathroom scene hug wouldn't leave my mind. Everytime it would replay in my head my heart would skip a beat, my face would become like the color red. Did that really happen? Or am I dreaming?..

...

...

...

"OUCH!"

I sigh looking at the red spot of skin on my arm. "Definitely not dreaming.." I mumbled. I look at the clock that marks 12:06 AM. "I should go to sleep.." I stare at the ground for a few moments.

...

Maybe I could explore this place..

No I really should go to bed..but it wouldn't hurt to walk around for a bi- No. I need to rest.

...

I walk around the halls of the mansion, every step making an impact with the cold floor. I head to the direction of Mikaela's room. Is he asleep? After a few steps, I am face to face with the door leading inside the blonde's room. I open the door as quiet as possible. Luckily it didn't make a creaking noice. The room has  no sourcs of light except the moon light that is reflecting into the room. I walk to the window, looking up at the sky. Not a single star tonight.. I hear movement from behind catching my attention. "Mikael-.." I cut myself off looking at the sleeping beauty infront of me.

I walk towards the bed, where the blue eyed prince was sleeping soundly. Light snores could be heard from him earning a chuckle from me. "What a sight.." I quietly blurted out. ...What the hell am I saying!?! His father murdered your father!!!! I mentally slap my forehead. Idiot! I quickly give my full attention to Mikaela once again. But this time, I only stare. Nothing escaped my mind nor mouth. As if I was a stalker, admiring their target up close before striking them, sending them to their death.

I bend down, giving a good, close up of his features. His white skin clear as a baby's. An perfect, and sharp jawline-- maybe even sharper than a knife. Without even noticing, my thumb would begin to rub his cheek, gently. I then stare at his lips. I hate to admit it but lust begins to take control over my body. I begin to close the gap between us, giving him a kiss on the lips, not caring if I would wake him up. After all, this is what he wanted.

I feel a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my neck. He's awake.. But that doesn't stop me from continuing. Maybe this is what I wanted..Maybe. I break the kiss, looking into an beautiful ocean, not yet discovered. "You finally gave in?" He gave me a smirk, I returned one back. "Who knows." I simply answered, leaving Mikaela with no response. What the hell am I feeling right now? What the hell did you do to me Mikaela Hyakuya?

;;

hello lovelies! sorry for the long wait! i had my reasons! i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i am finally on fall break! which earns me more time to write! til next chapter!