06

Chapter 6

  "Why is daddy sleeping?"

"Why won't he wake up already?"

I look at Mikaela, but I don't say a word. His eyes focused on the road, His blue eyes. He has the same eyes as his father, a criminal. I advert my eyes away from the blonde and back to the window. This world is like a mask itself. People walking outside, smiling, but once you get to know the real world, the only thing left to do is live in despair.

My eyes begin to slowly close, drifting into darkness.

"Why can't daddy open his eyes already,"

"Why is he cold?"

After the death of my father, I've never really felt safe anymore. I still feel lonely, even with all these people around me. I was young when my father died, and when I was left all alone.
I had a complete family. A caring mother, and a smart, and strong father. But all of that disappeared. All because of the father of Mikaela Hyakuya.

Mr. Hyakuya was good friends with my father. They worked together, he seemed like a good man. Well. That's what I thought. My father was in despair after my mother left my father and I alone in this world. But dad kept going. He worked hard everyday to maintain a house, food, and my education. I had to work hard as well.

I've met both Mr. Hyakuya and Mrs. Hyakuya. They were a happy family. I also met Mikaela in my life before, but I doubt he even remembers me. Mikaela did take after his mother, well, except the eyes. He got them from his father. Mika, He..He was the shy type. Barely spoke a word. But I bet he was a cheerful person once you got to meet him.

The day before everything collapsed. The day everything started to feel lonely, My father went out. He would usually stay up late, and go outside the porch with his beer. It was his only time where he got to relief the stress, and think about my mother clearly. But this time, He decided to go to a bar. I was asleep before he left. I woke up shortly after I heard the front door open and close.

That was the last I got to see him alive and breathing.

My father never returned home.

My aunt called from my dads phone that he had left behind. She quickly came over after I told her he wasn't home. That he never returned home. A day after, The police had found a dead body in an alley, outside a bar.
That body belonged to my dad. My aunt told me the news, but left out the dead part. God, I was excited to see him again.

It was later reported that Mrs. Hyakuya and Mikaela had been taken to the hospital after getting terrible beatings. Mikaela. He had been unconscious for a few days. As for his mother, no news was received from her. I soon found out that all of this happened because of Mikaela's father. He was arrested, and sent to jail to rot for what he had done.

But I guess if my dad haven't had kissed a taken woman. More importantly, a woman who was married to one of his friends. None of this would've happened.

Mr. Hyakuya shortly took his life, Mrs. Hyakuya was never heard from again. And Mikaela. He was sent to an orphanage, Where he was adopted by Ferid Bathory. The owner of the most successful company. While Mikaela was living his happy life, I was miserable. That is why I must revenge my father.