07

Chapter Seven

"Kitten~" I slowly open my eyes to reveal a blonde male. But not just any blonde male. Mikaela Hyakuya to be exact. We lock eyes for a while, before I turn my head and look away. "Could you please stop calling me that?" He only chuckles, and backs up. I realize that we aren't in the car anymore. Instead, we're in a bedroom. "Did you..carry me into your house?"
"Yes. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up." Mikaela begins to unbutton his shirt, his back facing me. A red crimson blush appears on my cheeks. "Oi! Could you not get naked right now?!" He stops and looks at me. A smirk slowly crawls onto his face.

"Well you're in my room." "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT ME UP HERE!" I retort to him. He simply shrugs and continues to unbutton his shirt. Tsk...Asshole. I advert my eyes away from him. Why can't he get undressed somewhere else.. Somewhere that I'm around. I eyes slowly look back at his direction. His pale, clear back can now be visible. I can't help but stare at him.. I swallow my own saliva. "You like what you see?" I blink a few times before realizing that he was now staring at me..drooling. I quickly wipe it off, and look away. "Shut up." I mumble.

"No need to be shy. We're home now," Mikaela makes his way towards me, little do I know. He's 5 inches away from me. His thumb finds his way to my lower lip, making me turn to him, locking eyes with him. I feel my heart pounding. But I can't move. It's the same feeling from what I felt back then. He moves alittle closer, our lips nearly touching. "We can do whatever we want." He whispers to me, as he places his free hand on top of my thigh making my eyes widen. I place both of my hands on each side of his shoulders, pushing him away. "Could you show me where my room is." I avoid eye contact with him, too embarrassed to look into his eyes.

But my heart won't stop racing.