04

Chapter 4

I walk past people in a hurry, bumping or brushing shoulders with strangers a few times. I dial Shinoa's number, and place the phone on my ear. She doesn't pick up. "C'mon!" I mutter in slight anger. I dial her number once again. Before the 3rd ring, I'm interrupted by someone. A male. "Are you Yūichirō Amane?" The same man as before. I say nothing, but turn around to avoid any problems with him. He grabs onto my arm. "I'm guessing you ar-"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I punch the man with my free arm, and run away. Fuck! Why the hell did I do that?!? I'm in even more trouble.

My phone rings with Shinoa's caller ID on the screen. I pick up immediately. "Shinoa! Where are you?" I talk and run at the same, not caring where my path leads me, as long as I'm far away from that blonde bastard. "With Kimizuki and Yoichi? What's going on Yuu?" I begin to pant, "Where exactly?" People around me look at me as if I'm crazy, or as if I'm a criminal running away from my problems. "At the mall." "I'll meet you there then." I smile, and hang up.
I'm free. Thank god!

•••••

I call Shinoa once again, She picks up faster than earlier. "I'm inside the mall." I walk around, looking around, seeking for the purple-haired. "I'm at the food court." "I'll meet you in a few minutes then." I place the phone back in my pocket, and head towards the elevators. A parent and his child catch my attention. I notice their smiles plastered onto their faces. A sad smile places itself onto mine. I sigh, and walk towards the elevator heading upstairs.

Am I really gonna end up killing that bastard? I mean he deserves it. He deserves to feel the same pain as I felt my whole childhood.

I arrive at the food court, as expected, it was full of people. I look at lines filled with people ordering their food, or waiting for their turn. Shinoa wasn't one of those people. I walk around, looking at the tables, none of them were Shinoa and the others. "Where the hell is she?" I mumble. I grab my phone, and press the call icon. I scroll through my contacts to find Shinoa's. "Yuu!!" I look up from my phone at the sound of my name. Shinoa and the others heading my way. I put my phone away, and head towards them.

"Were we hard to find?" Shinoa smirks, both her hands on each side of her hip. "Yea, Yea, Whatever." Yoichi walks up to me with his everyday bright smile. "Hey Yuu, It's been a while." I give him a smile, and nod. "It sure has." Kimizuki just stays silent. Him and I never really got along. Surprisingly. "So, What's going on?" She raises her eyebrow, crossing her arms. I sigh, looking down. "Uhh..Yu-" I throw myself onto Shinoa, with fake anime tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I was almost raped by that blonde bastard!!"
Shinoa puts together all her strength to push me off of her, but fails. "GET OFF OF ME!!"

•••••

"Okay, Hold on. Hyakuya almost kissed you!?" She looks at me with shock, "After telling you that he literally made me into his slave and that he's making me live under the same roof as him, you only question the kissing part?!" My left eye twitches at her. "Well I mean, One of the most richest, BEAUTIFUL, and known man who is KNOWN to be STRAIGHT almost KISSED YOU a MAN." People around us eye Shinoa as if she's crazy. I don't say anything to her explanation. I place my chin on-top of my palm. "god. what am i gonna do now?" I whisper to myself. "Well I mean, This could be an chance to kill him." Shinoa makes sure she's quiet, whispering into me. I chuckle at her action, but become silent, thinking about what she said. "Hm. I don't know if I want to go through this revenge anymore."

"So you've finally become soft, huh?" I suddenly become irritated. I slowly make eye contact with Kimizuki. "Excuse me?" He ignores my glare, and continues to speak. "Ever since day one, you've be going on about killing Mr. Blondie here, and now you want to back down?" He chuckles to himself after his statement. Kimizuki now glares towards me. "You've become so soft. How pitiful." I don't say a thing. My bangs cover up my eyes, hiding my expression. "Uhm..Yuu?" Shinoa looks at me with concern. "So. You finally want to talk now..huh?" I tackle the red-head, catching everyone's attention. "YOU'RE GONNA REGRET DOING SO!" Before I could even punch him, A male walks towards us, and clears his throat. I look up to meet the eyes of Mikaela Hyakuya. Once our eyes met, he began to smile. "I've finally found you. Kitten."