Chapter-6

I was drunk.

I was sooo druuunnkkkk.

I don't know how long have I been sitting on this barstool, ordering drink after drink. One hour? Maybe two?

This had been a waste though. The only reason I had come to this place was to forget the past. Forget those two people who had once meant the life to me. But as it seems, it's not happening anytime soon. I just couldn't get the picture out of my mind.

It hurt to see them so happy when I was here having trust issues and unable to have friends.

I was alone.

The worst kind of lonely is when you just don't belong anywhere. I didn't belong anywhere. I didn't want to be alone. I didn't fit among strangers in bars. I didn't have friends. How did I end up like this?

I remember having so many friends, well so called friends atleast. You could say I was one of the most popular girls.

But after Danny, I just couldn't bring myself to live that life anymore. That pretentious, materialistic girl was gone from me. I couldn't bring myself to go to parties and football games, or hang out with obnoxious people or do anything else which used to be my daily routine as a Queen Bee.

And the saddest part is that leaving that life wasn't even difficult.

As soon as I stopped putting any efforts on my appearance and being social , the other so called populars stopped hanging out with me and thus dropped me from their group. Even Natalie, my then best friend didn't want much to do with me. It's not like she dumped me one day suddenly but we just grew apart because she definitely didn't want to walk on the path of my social suicide.

Even Harry and I drifted apart which eventually led to a breakup. Obviously I didn't blame any of them.
It is difficult to deal with me and obviously can't blame them to wanting to have a life rather than babysitting a twenty four seven crying girl, who walked around like a freaking zombie.

I guess that's why they ended up together because they actually had a common ground in this case. Well I guess they did what they thought was good for them.

But everything wasn't so bad either. Because after I became the unsocial girl, I had loads of time in my hand so I studied hard and thus ended up getting a scholarship in Royalty High.

It is for the better I guess. Me not having friends.

But I want to be happy too. I want to let lose once in a while too.

I want...

...Screech...

My internal rant was heavily disturbed when the stool beside me was pulled and occupied by a guy in a hoodie. He hadn't noticed me yet. Too deep in his thoughts. He seemed frustrated, tired even. And I kept staring at him as he gulped drink after drink, eventually getting drunk.

By this time I knew that I couldn't even stand on my own if I wanted to. Suddenly this thought made me giggle.

As if just realising that there was someone beside him, the guy looked up and at me.

Holy shit...

His eyes...

I gasp...

Author's note:
I hope you all liked this chapter.
Feel free to point out any mistakes or give any suggestions.
I'll be grateful if you do so.
Anyway thanks for giving my story a chance.
Follow me if you like my work.
Thanks.
Happy reading.
Love you all,
Anisha ❤❤