Chapter 1

I suck in a deep breath at the sight of the huge college building in front of me. My life for the next three years, I thought. A life which I have to make worthwhile. How I wish Danny was here, I sigh. He would have been happy for me. No girl, this is no time to cry. Enough of these depressing thoughts. Let me just distract myself with a quick introduction about myself.

            I'm Milana Meyers your protagonist.

I'm a freshman at the most prestigious college in the country, Royalty High. With the best of education and infrastructure this college is where the sons and daughters of business tycoons, actors, singers etc come to study.

No no don't go and think I'm one of them for one second also. I'm one of the very few people in this college who doesn't have a billionaire dad, a scholarship student. Hence the heavy sigh while entering the college. No idea what these rich folks will have for me in store.

Not that I intend to find out. I definitely know that people like them and people like me don't mix and I have to focus on my studies anyway.

You see my plan is:
1. Get straight A's
2. Stay unnoticed
3. Stay away from any drama
4. Survive college
5. Don't think about the past

Easy peasy right?

This was my initial plan anyway. But when has my life gone according to my plans.

Welcome to my life.

Welcome to my story.

I'll tell you when and where it all went wrong,
or right, whichever you decide.

Author's note :
Okay so here's the first chapter. Pretty amateur I know but I'll improve with time and the story I promise.
Happy Reading You All. :)
Until next time.
P.S.- Do follow me to stay up to date with the book