Chapter-8

Argghhh... I squeeze my eyes tightly next morning.

Can someone please close the curtains? Why is there so much light in my room anyway? And why are my sheets so soft? I don't have silk bedsheets. And why is my body paining so bad? I feel terrible. My head! Oh my head! What exactly happened to me last night?

And just like that last night's events came back to me and with that came embarrassment. Did I really hook up drunk again after promising myself to no more rash behaviour? Who was the guy anyway? I don't really remember the face completely. Just that he was incredible in bed. It will probably be better if I just open my eyes and look at my one night stand. But that would mean facing the consequences. I sigh. Knowing that either way I gotta do what I gotta do. So slowly I open my eyes trying not to mess with my already aching head only to see my sleeping guy. Wait...

"WHAT THE HELLLL?????" I shout, at which he wakes up and his eyes widen at my sight.

"Why are you screaming early morning?", he groans.

"LUKE???? What the absolute hell??? Why are you here?"

"What do you mean why am I here? It's my house.", he says frowning.

"OH MY GOD! You are my one night stand? I had sex with you?"

"And why do you sound so disappointed with that? I was good wasn't I?", he says, clearly offended.

"What? Is that what you got? And that is definitely not something we are discussing. Ever. We are not even speaking of this ever again. And why didn't you stop me?"

"First of all. I want you to stop panicking."

"No no no no no. Why are you not panicking with me? This is bad. This is wrong. Why did you have sex with drunk me? It's called taking advantage you know.",I say accusingly

"Oh please! I did not take advantage. If I remember correctly, it was you who came onto me. Also I was pretty drunk myself and didn't recognise you was you until later when I actually tried telling you but then you did not let me speak. Do you want me to explain how you did that?", he smirks.

My eyes widen. I cover my ears, shaking my head vigorously.
"Oh my God! La la la la la la! I don't want to hear anything from last night. Ever. We are not going to talk about this ever. It was wrong."

"Why?", he looks at me curiously after which his expression changes into a smirk," I enjoyed it."and starts laughing.

And with this I cannot stop my cheeks from getting red. I reply," No. This topic is banned. Bye. I'm leaving.", at which I realise I'm not wearing clothes, at which I realise he's not wearing anything either. As if this wasn't enough embarrassment, I realised we were on the same bed.

I gasp.

"What? What happened now?"

"Turn around."

"What?", he said, clearly confused.

"Turn around. I have have to wear my clothes.", I say frustrated.

Hearing this he starts laughing.

"What? You want me to turn around for that? Have you forgotten that what we did last night didn't really involve clothes?"

"That was different.", I blush.

"How? Tell me how it was different?"
He was clearly enjoying himself.

"Shut up! Just turn around" I shout at him so that he doesn't notice my red face.

"Fine fine. Will you stop screaming already? I'll close my eyes. See? I can't see anything", he says with his hands on his eyes.