Perfect

Nate found a love for him. Darling, just dives right on and follows his lead. Well, he found a man, handsome and sweet. Oh, he never knew Matt was the someone waiting for him. Cause they were just kids when they fell in love. Not knowing what it was. Nate would not give Matt up this time. But darling, Matt just kissed him slow. His heart was all Nate owned. And in his eyes, Matt was holding his. They were dancing in the dark, with Matt between Nate's arms. Barefoot on the grass. Listenting to their favorite song. When Matt said he looked a mess, Nate whispered underneath his breath. But Matt heard it, "Darling, you look perfect tonight." He found a man, stronger than anyone he knew. He shares his dreams, he hopes someday he'll share his home. He found a love to carry more than his secrets, to carry love, to carry children of their alone. They were still kids but they're so in love. Fighting against all odds. Nate knew they would be alright this time. Darling, Matt just held his hand. Matt was Nate's man, and Nate was Matt's man. Nate saw his future in Matt's eyes. When he saw Matt in that suit, looking so beautiful. He didn't deserve it. He looked perfect. Nate had faith in what he saw. Now he knew he met an angel in person, and he looks perfect.
I'm Nate