Senpai Notice Me

Matt was a Yandere. Who did he love? Nathan Smith. The cutest boy ever in their school. Right now he was stalking Nate while going to school. There he is- His one and only Senpai. He's Matt's future boyfriend. Nate just doesn't know it yet. He'd tell him all his feelings, all the thoughts he's been concealing, but it sounds so unappealing that he sweats. A lot. Every day, his favorite subject's Senpai. He could sit and study him for hours at a time. His eyes, his hair, his derriere. It's crazy and yet Matt doesn't care. And he swears one day he'll finally make Nate his. Who is that cute little student there, and why's she touching his arm? If she puts moves on Matt's Senpai, then he'll have to cause her harm. Maybe he should clean up this body or just dump it into the trash. Senpai could never love her cause they're such a perfect match. Everywhere that he goes, he'll be there and he won't know. Is he mad? Maybe so, but Matt loves to sniff his clothes. Then he'll make him agree he's his blushng boy-to-be. In the end, all his friends will then see.. Senpai notice Matt. Cristina keeps gazing at his Senpai. Maybe he should follow her and have a friendly chat. He promises not to hurt her, just to frame her for a murder! She's a Senpai stealing sultry little brat. He thinks. Almost noon and no sign of his Senpai. Could it be he's making out with HER behind his back? Matt offers her a shower then he turns off all the power! That should sour things and get them back on track. Screams were heard from the bathroom, oh no. Anyone who flirts with Matt's Senpai gets his cell phone shoved up their skirt. Talking to his Senpai is not an option, unless you want to be hurt. Why is everybody a bit uneasy when he pulls out this sharp knife? He is not a killer or psycho; He is Senpai's future husband! Is this fate, is this stress? Is this Yandere duress? Or obsession? Possession?! It's anybody's guess! All he knows is this school's full of murder-making tools. It's uncanny, but dandy for Matt. Senpai drank this drink. Senpai ate this fruit. Senpai blew his nose. Senpai wore this bathing suit! Senpai called this phone. Senpai shaved this hair! Senpai left this note! 'PLEASE HELP I'M BEING STALKED!' Senpai wore this underwear! "Those aren't mine.." Don't you wave, don't you stare. Don't you act like you don't care. Touch his Senpai, he swear he will maul you like a bear. He's not weird or a creep, though he watches his Senpai sleep. He's not lovesick. He just wants to see. Senpai notice Matt. "What?" Nate asked finally. Matt ran away. "He's kind of weird. And he has the tendency to kill people." A girl sajd. "Oh shut up Info~Chan!" Nate said. "Hey guys? Do you think I should go to the nurse's office? I don't feel so good." Another girl said.
I'm Nate!- Of course.