Trainee [Deadpool AU]

Nate was a Trainee X-men. His mutant powers were telepathy, precognition, superhuman strength, speed, durability, and reflex, matter manipulation, telekinesis, nucleokinesis, and reality warping. He could defy the laws of physics with his reality warping powers, his precognition powers let him see the future, with telekinesis he could communicate to someone without saying anything, his telepathy meant he could transfer a thought of his to someone else, basically like reading minds, with matter manipulation he could manipulate particles that make up the matter and bonds between them, and with nucleokinesis he could fuse nuclear energy and physical combat. Matt was another Trainee, although he only had two powers. He had death sense, and enhanced agility. He could limitily see how mutants die, and almost always guess it right. He also had the power to control and manipulate electricity. Their personalities were very different. Nate was sarcastic, sometimes rude, mean, easy to make angry, and definitely had an attitude. Meanwhile, Matt was sweet, kind, never got mad, but he could be a bit badass at times. Matt carried a few hundred year old sword while as Nate carried nothing. One day while Nate was training, he came across Matt, who was training as well. Slowly, he walked over to him.
I'm Nate, as always. Yes I based them off of Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Yukio cause why the hell not?