Part 8- Day off!

Rose's POV

Today I had the day off, so I was just spending the day in my own company. I was bored so I scrolled through twitter.

Tweets- Day off!

As I was scrolling through, a notification popped up. I looked at it.

Joe Sugg has followed you!

I looked at he profile.

Joe! Joe from next door has just followed me. Wow, he has 5.5 million followers! He told me he was a youtuber but I never realised how famous he actually was! At first I felt really happy, like a great wave of joyful electricity ran through my body. But then, reality hit me; Mason said I can't talk to Joe or be around him. He could find out Joe followed me and if I follow him back and Mason finds out, i'm dead! I can't follow Joe back!

***************

There was currently no one in the house so I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. I turned on the TV and sat back, enjoying my own company. It was good Mason not being in the house; I don't have to worry about doing something wrong and he won't shout or hit me.

I was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I reluctantly got up from my comfortable position and walked up to the door. I answered it to see Joe.

Wait, what?! Why was he here?! Mason could come back any minute! Joe needs to leave! Now!

"Hey" he said.

Quick Rose! Get rid of him!

"Hi" I said. "What you doing here?!"

"Well that's nice!" he laughed.

Oh god! I didn't mean for that to sound harsh!

"Sorry!" I apologised. "I'm just surprised that you're here!"

"I saw your tweet saying you had your day off!" he said. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something together?!"

I'd love that. Joe is really nice company to be around. But I know I can't! Mason would hurt me so much if he found out!

"I um...." I said.

Before I could say anything else, my worst nightmare came to reality. Mason's car pulled up and he got out.

"Sorry" I said, urgently. But I really need to go!"

"It's ok" Joe said. "Maybe another time. I'll s-!"

"What's going on here?!" Mason interrupted, standing next to Joe.

"N-nothing" I said, trying to hide my fear so Joe wouldn't notice.

"Who are you?!" Mason asked Joe bluntly.

"Oh I was just here to see Rose" he answered. "I'm Joe. I moved next door!"

"Well she's busy!!" he spat.

Mason came in the house and stood next to me.

"Bye!" Mason spat and slammed the door shut.

He turned to face me. I'm for it now!

End of part 8

A/N:

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! I love you all! Well, until next time!

Rachel x