Part 66- Forgot!

Rose's POV

"It's the end of the line!"

I was frozen by fear. Shocked by terror!

"M-Mason" I stuttered fearfully.

Streams of tears were cascading down my face.

"Bingo!" he said.

Mason kicked the back of my legs, causing me to fall to the floor.

I carefully turned around on my back. That's when a saw the shiny metal object in Mason's hand; a gun!

"G-Gun!" I gasped, shocked and scared. "H-How?"

"Oh you know" Mason chuckled, observing the metal piece. "A friend of a friend let me borrow it. He only passes them out for important emergencies. But you know, this is an emergency"

"Pl-please don't h-hurt me!" I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Quiet!" he screamed, causing me to flinch. "You're no longer gonna get away with this"

Out of the corner of my tear blurred eye, I saw rope. Mason's gaze must have followed mine as he chuckled and walked over to the rope, coming back up to me with it in his hand.

"N-no pl-please!" I sobbed, trying to back away, but ultimately I was paralysed by fear.

He grabbed me before I could get anywhere and slammed me to the ground on my stomach. I yelped in pain.

"Please!" I sobbed. "No!"

"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed in my ear, causing me to flinch at the loudness.

Even with as much wriggling and shuffling as I could do, Mason managed to grab my hands and put them behind my back, tying them as tightly as he could. He roughly sat me up against the staircase wall and tied my feet just as tight. He slammed me against the wall again once he'd finished, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Don't you realise how fucked up you've made my life?" he yelled violently. "I nearly got sent down because of you! All I did was give you what you deserved you pathetic slut! I said do as you're told, you didn't. I said no boys, you ignored that one. I said don't tell anyone about the situation or i'd kill you, but you did! You never learned! You never fucking learned!"

I whimpered as Mason yelled violently to me.

"But you never listened!" he screamed. "You never fucking do!"

Mason walked back over to me and slapped me across the face, kicking me in the stomach straight after. I cried out in pain. I'd almost forgotten how painful his beatings were.

"Now, i'm going upstairs for a bit. Don't move" he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, not like you can anyway" he laughed.

Mason walked upstairs and I heard him close a door.

Just then, the front door unlocked and opened.

"Hello!"

Oh god!

I totally forgot Amy was coming over!

....

End of part 66

A/N:

Guys you honestly have no idea how excited I am for the next part! Like oh my god i'm so excited! Love you all! Well, until next time!

Rachel x