Taehyung Imagine

Slight smut, mostly fluff

You sat at your desk with your headphones, playing your favorite game. You were so focused you didn't notice your baby boy, Taehyung, standing behind you with a pouty face, just watching you play. He even started rubbing your shoulders, "Why don't you play with me instead of that stupid game?..." He said. You couldn't hear him, but he didn't know this, "Daddy..."

Taehyung pulled your rolling chair back, pulling your headphone plug out of the monitor. This got your attention. "Damn..." you said with a bit of fear in your eyes. Of course the boy was adorable and a sweet little baby boy, but he was quite scary when he was mad. "I wanted your attention all day Choi (Y/N)! But you've been too busy playing your little computer game!" He screamed at you.

You replied to his burst with a nod. He smiled that cute little boxy smile, even though he just finished being a yelling monster. He sat on your lap and wrapped his slender arms around your neck. You moaned softly from the feeling of Taehyung's thicc ass on your member, "Kim Taehyung..." He hummed in response, "Daddy loves you."

Taehyung nibbled at your ear then lied his on your shoulder. You kissed his head and closed your eyes. Even though you were both falling asleep in a desk chair, you both wanted to cherish this moment forever.

~ ~ ~

Hope you guys enjoyed my horrible oneshot XD