Seokjin Imagine

"Daddy..." Your boyfriend, Seokjin groaned. "Yes princess?" You replied. Of course, he blushed at his pet name.

"I'm so hungry"

"Since when are you not?" You laughed.

He laughed along with you before crossing his arms, looking away from you. You looked over at him with a concerned look on your face, "What's wrong Jinnie?" He kept his face turned away from you, but he was smiling to himself.

"Daddy~ I said I was hungry and all you could say is since when am I not"

"Oh...uh..."

Seokjin turned his face back around and collided his soft plump lips with yours. It turned into a small and sweet make-out, both of you savoring each other's flavors. After a few seconds, he pulled away, "So can you fix me some food."

"You're the cook around here."

"I'm always cooking. You should do it for once."

He started making a pouty face, keeping his eyes locked to yours. You were a fool for him and how adorable he was. So, you couldn't help but to give into him, "Fine I'll cook." As you got up, he smiled knowing that he won and that for the first time in forever he didn't have to be the one in the relationship cooking.

-a short time skip-

You stirred the seaweed soup in the pot. This is what Seokjin made most of the time so it's really the only thing you knew how to cook. Seokjin walked up to you. He got under you and slipped up between your arms, his back against your torso. You could smell his cherry blossom scented hair. You smiled and kissed his head.

When he was the one cooking, you would have your arms wrapped around his waist as he was at the stove. Even though you hated cooking, you kinda liked how the both of you were right now better. But anytime you spent with your precious boyfriend was the best time of your life.

 But anytime you spent with your precious boyfriend was the best time of your life

...

Shout out time! These are people I want to shout out to for reading and voting on this story...a lot of voting XD

sangdo_

btsdaily

park_jimins_wifeu

Thank you guys so much for voting on just about every chapter of this stupid story. I appreciate you guys. :3