Yoongi Imagine

Your best friend Baekhyun, your boyfriend Yoongi, and you were out shopping together at a mall. Yoongi, of course, being quiet to himself the whole time.You all walked to the perfume kiosk, which you cared nothing about, but Baekhyun clearly did. He picked up a bottle and sprayed some of it into the air to smell the scent of it. "Oh my god, this smells great! Wish it was mine," He said then started spraying more and more then started basically inhaling the air.

You took the bottle away from Baekhyun and popped the cap back onto it. "I'm so sorry about him," You said to the cashier, putting back the perfume bottle to where it was. You put your hands on Baekhyun's shoulders and got closer to his face, "If you embarrass me in here again Byun Baekhyun I swear..." The boy shivered, "Y..Yes (Y/N)" This got your silent boyfriend Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi lowered his head, staring at the ground. As you pulled away from Baekhyun, you saw your boyfriend's depressing look. "Babe?" You called out. He walked up to you, "Yes?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No (Y/N) oppa"

"Is it because of Baek?" You whispered so Baekhyun couldn't hear.

Yoongi looked into your eyes and nodded. You wrapped your arm around Yoongi's shoulder to make sure everyone knew he was your boyfriend.The smaller boy smiled, being like this with you made him happy. He wanted the whole world to know that you're his and he's yours. He definitely wanted you both to share hickies when you got home.

~ ~ ~

The end :3